itesnretnig

S

Serbitar

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

R

Rubric

And posted twice in the general forum in the space of a week.

S

Serbitar

i dont read general forums - they have no relevance to my life - admittedly neither do these but sometimes there are mildly amusing things here

O

old.Psi

Originally posted by dukat_lionheart
utetr blocloks

imo :p

Funny how I just read it as fast as I'd read the words normally then eh...

D

Driwen

Originally posted by old.job
?sdrawkcab gnitirw tuoba woh

just requires more concentration as it isnt that hard. The word is there just backwards, but if you would do the same but then backwards it would probably fail?:)

?sertetl eht pu gniessm dna srdawakcb gntriiw tbuoa woh

M

Munkey-

gosh, a thread full of DAoC'ers speaking like CS'ers.

How ironic

G

gengi

Originally posted by ormorof
pretty weird stuff, keep it away!!!!!!

please? :(

You can always choose to 'Just say no', but I understand your predicament if you say no what have you missed ?
Wonder if there is a facility for wierdness rating, similair to the general star rating, but with a badger motiff, so that people can decide if its too wierd to open or not, one downside would be teh Seel's posts, they would all have 5 badgers and quite possibly a couple of giraffes and a donkey, another possible stumbling block is who rates the wierdness quotient of a given post ? one persons weirdness is another persons normality, and who are we to judge, being subjective beings, our objectivity could always be called into doubt, we would need a person with a proclivity for normality recognisable through a wealth of sensible posts, and an inclination to veer off from the more obscure topics that come up within the boards, a man or woman for all seasons, someone who could fill the role of 'Weird Moderator', that is not to say a weird person as that would totally obviate the purpose of the moderating, in this particular circumstance, but a person, down to earth, grounded in a bed of wisdom over who no taint of weirdness hangs, a tall order.

Later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom