Items Required

Sajspurs

Fledgling Freddie
Hi All,

I am looking to turn my pally into a super pally and cap all his primary stats.
I have found a nice template that I am following and me being a lazy boy I am going to post this in the hope that people out there have these items and are not using them so I can buy or trade them.

Guard of Valor
Crown of Zahur
Shield of Khaos
Ancient Copper Necklace
Shades of Mist
Harpy Feather Charm
Belt of the Sun
Ring of Silent Oblivion
Ring of Seven Storms
Ebon hide bracer x2

Please help if you can

Regards

Saj

mirieth!

Banned
hope you have a lot of cash, because you'll be needing it for all that :eek:.

p.s. don't forget you need the encounters + scrolls for the artis you listed (gov, crown, som, khaos shield, belt of the sun)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
mirieth! said:
hope you have a lot of cash, because you'll be needing it for all that :eek:.

p.s. don't forget you need the encounters + scrolls for the artis you listed (gov, crown, som, khaos shield, belt of the sun)
plus easier just to do the ebon hide bracer quest yourself to save you the cost of 1 bracer.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Sajspurs said:
Ancient Copper Necklace

You need to do that one yourself, lvl 48 quest called Lost Stone of Arawn.

And what the others said, you need shitloads of cash for all that. Ebon Hide Bracer is from the lvl 46 ToA quest called Parade for Paladin, easy quest just a lot of running around, so get someone with speed to help you.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
have you even investigated where those items comes from... seems abit stupid to post it like that, and in this forum:p

Sajspurs

Fledgling Freddie
I have done some investigation since posting and my guild have offered to do a couple of hunts for the items so I will only be needing 1 ebon hide bracer.

Sorry to waste peoples time if I have.

Regards

Saj

Tempelriddare

Fledgling Freddie
its time to send mythic a new mail and telling them we dont need money in this game lets do like they did on the stoneage we trade I think it sucks to pay 10p for a piece of paper the owner didnt pay to get The End

Gelid

Fledgling Freddie
Tempelriddare said:
its time to send mythic a new mail and telling them we dont need money in this game lets do like they did on the stoneage we trade I think it sucks to pay 10p for a piece of paper the owner didnt pay to get The End

lol. amen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom