items + realm rank bonuses

O

old.Darkomen

Is it confirmed that u can get cap that high in trainable skills(+21)?

I've heard that, but also some1 stated that +11 is cap in both included - realm bonuses and items?

-Darkomen-

Edit: this was suppose to go into info thread :(

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

im not sure but i think it might be +11 . because most the high lvls ive asked what there spec was they always seem to have +11 from items etc etc . there might be a cap ,

but is 20+ possible to do without gimping your chars equipment ? to get 20+ from items etc im sure you would be sacrificing a lot of af or other good stats that would make you better .

O

old.Darkomen

If i recall +11 is deffinetly cap with items. I'm just wonderind can it raise any higher than that with realm rank bonuses..

-Darkomen-

B

Blood

yeah, they go higher with RR, i can confirm that, my damage cap goes up for each RR i get

that means i currently have:
50 spec
+11 items
+3 (from RR4)

O

old.Darkomen

Good

thats good to know.. so i wont be pumpin my stealth too high if its not necessary.

-Darkomen-

S

SFXman

Ugh... reminded me of the dilemma I have about speccing my scout... arrggh...

G

Gimly

Originally posted by Blood|Prydwen
yeah, they go higher with RR, i can confirm that, my damage cap goes up for each RR i get

that means i currently have:
50 spec
+11 items
+3 (from RR4)

I just hit RR2 and my stats are the same, do they not show on your stats bar as going up a level?

L

Light

Its hidden but it is there will be resolved in next patch matey :)

G

Gimly

Thank god... Do you realise how long it takes a 3x armsman to get that many rps. hehe If I spent half the time exping as I do RvR I would be lvl 50 by now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom