Items gone

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all,
Earlier today 3 sets of armor went from 3 of my characters - One Set of Merc Epic of Morphios my 36 merc - One set of SCed PLate off my Paladin Ashimar - and One set of SCed Chain From Morphius - as far as i can see this is all that has gone and my Cleric/Paladin Epic has been left - is this a bug or a hacking?

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
very weird bug...i'd suspect someone has taken it. I think they can track who went on your account tho so report it if u havent already.

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Also just checked - 1p missing from Morphius and 2p missing fro Morphios my merc

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Sounds rather strange...

Why would a hacker leave something behind, and just take epic armor, and the SC armors...

Maybe we have a hacker that isnt a complete twat, just a twat

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
sounds like uve been hacked really, coodnt be a bug imo. just spam GoA, not that they will help much to get ur items back but they will prob find the hack0r

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Email Kemor.

GOA have logs of EVERYTHING in the game with time stamps.

I know a guy who was hacked twice, they tracked down all of his stuff, gold etc and gave it him back.

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
i know a guy that got hacked once, and spammed kemor <looks at chim> :wub:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Amuse said:
Sounds rather strange...

Why would a hacker leave something behind, and just take epic armor, and the SC armors...

Maybe we have a hacker that isnt a complete twat, just a twat

either to make people think its a bug and dont bother reporting it

OR

the thief is a complete moron and thinks GOA wont find out when he only takes a few items

either do it right or dont do it at all, the account that received the items will be fucked anyway when you take only 1 item and the owner finds out...

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
either to make people think its a bug and dont bother reporting it

OR

the thief is a complete moron and thinks GOA wont find out when he only takes a few items

either do it right or dont do it at all, the account that received the items will be fucked anyway when you take only 1 item and the owner finds out...

i'd go with the thief was a complete moron :p and hope he/she gets caught too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom