Items For Sale

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Guys im looking to sell some rare items i have collected over the last few years. I am not listibng the stats, you lot can have fun looking them up on Catacoombs which will add to the fun.

If Anyone is interested in making any offers please PM or post here. The Auction will end November 30th so there is plenty of time. I dont like rushing things.

Regards

C*

Item 1: - Easmarachs Stinger...........Arguablly the prettiest Nightshade Piercer ever to have graced the game and has extremely high utility and uber area of effect DD heat Proc. Very unusual and rare piece.

Starting Bid for it is 20 Plat

Item 2: - Sillillias Necklace...............At one point this necklace was the most sought after item in game and was and perhaps still is extremely rare.

Starting Bid for it is 15 Plat

Item 3: - Flowing Antalya Shawl.......An excellent and striking shawl that is dropped off ML7 Gadgie. This Piece has had mixed reviews some good some bad but is a collectors and has some useful stats.

Item 4: - Astral Belt of negative Energy.......Dropped from the heavens and a difficult piece to locate. Has extremely useful toa bonus stats and is ideal for tanks.

Item 5: - Ring of Moirai...........This was a bitch to drop. Extremely useful for tank templates.

Starting Bid for it is 10 plat

deez

Fledgling Freddie
wannabe my new god? sell me Choker of the zephyr = ]

gohan

FH is my second home
ill buy moirai for 5p if it isnt gone yet :p need for last piece on NS temp but dont have much hib cash

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom