Items Database

G

Galatea

After asking about ten times on irc and being ignored ( until i then asked completely in capital letters, at which point people told me to calm down/gave me crap sitees to shut me up) i've given up and come here...

Which website has the best database of items for albion, i've tried daoc.warcy, and it's nice, but there are more items i'm sure, so does anyone have a better site that they want to pimp with some uber database on, because i can't be bothered finding every item ever just to get the one i want.

O

old.chesnor

This site used to be good, not sure if it is still maintained (and can;t be bothered to find out :p ) though.

It is in French, but you can switch language to English at the top of the main page. The user submitted feedback will still be French though.

V

Vell

Allakazam is probably the best one for items database.
Warcry is best for quests.
Catacombs is best for planning your characters.

All these sites are listed on the 'links' section of the DAoC-Europe website, www.camelot-europe.com

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Was really peeved when I tried to check Banshee a while ago just to find out they charge good money now... *sighs*

Allakhazam is good but they are way behind with updating their DB's. They have a third of the possible drops at best- but that's better than nothing, I guess.

Oh- I have a question myself
http://www.medbs-minions.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1
They have a fine list of one-time drops for Hibernia.. but it starts at l22. Surely there must be lower level one-time drops.

Anyone can help ANIMUL?

O

old.chesnor

Originally posted by sickofit...
They have a fine list of one-time drops for Hibernia.. but it starts at l22. Surely there must be lower level one-time drops.

Anyone can help ANIMUL?

Level 22(ish) is the first otd in Hib. Which is odd considering by lvl22 Albs and Mids have had about 15 ;)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Yes- and if you compare Alb and Mid OTD's with Hibernian OTD's *makes a whiny sound* ... look what their casters get... and look what we get.

Hibernia the realm of magic. Bloody joke, isn't it?

O

old.tRoG

everyone in hibernia go to the mythic offices and scream...

GIVE GOOD ITAM PLZ!!!11™

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Aeiedil
hib gets uber piercer otd >:)

aka the uber swizzle sticks. None can mix a Margarita as fast as a Lurikeen Nightshade with two Ribticklers.

Still... hey, Mythic!!
GIVE GOOD CASTER ITAM PLZ!!11

O

old.tRoG

dont worry sick, just look at the 'And You Thought It Was Random' thread - give brannor a few gcs and he might be able to arrange some uber rare kick arse caster drops strangely coming off the next mob you solo...

M

milithiel

dont trush alakhazam, every time i look at an item if gives the drop lvls too low, i.e. af98 plate, lvl to attain - lvl 40

i wish:puke:

S

Sarnat

Like someone posted, mad-troll is the best. But it does midgard only =P It has most items, loads of other info (which usually is correct unlike on many other sites...) and some nice tools, too.

For alb I'd recomend allakhazam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom