Item Charge Change

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I remember reading about this somewhere but i can't find it in any of the patch notes.

It was something along the lines of taking off an item which you've used for a charge would remove the effect. So if you were to switch in a bracer, use haste charge, switch it out, the haste would drop.

Any idea where these notes are/if it's actually going live?.

Thanks

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
I remember reading about this somewhere but i can't find it in any of the patch notes.

It was something along the lines of taking off an item which you've used for a charge would remove the effect. So if you were to switch in a bracer, use haste charge, switch it out, the haste would drop.

Any idea where these notes are/if it's actually going live?.

Thanks

I don't think it's that, Mythic wouldnt nerf charges like that, not after releasing so many charged items from DR.

i think it was more along the lines of the gsv resist buff for example
You could put the GSV vest on, drop it onto the ground, and put on another vest, and then pick up the gsv.
The 3% extra melee resist buff would stay on.
It dosnt do that anymore, i think that what you are referring to.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Ahh, that's probably a little more likely. Thanks :)

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
- Dropping a worn item with a magical effect, which was triggered by wearing it, will now properly remove the magic effect.

thats the exact fix, and its live atm, sounds very much like aiteals description

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I think it only applies to things like the GSV resists, JS pom2 and health regen stats, not charges used on items like AF buffs and DQ charges.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
They also removed the item charge timers bug whereby you used to be able to drop a weapon/armour piece onto the other weapon/armour piece in your inventory and the 15minute timer would stay up. So in effect you used to be able to use a normal weapon then every 15 minutes, swap it out for something like spear of kings, fire the aura then swap back to your normal weapon to start the timer again.

As others said, the bug whereby a permanent effect which is triggered only by you wearing the item carrying on, was also fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom