Italy vs USA

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
omg. what a game. missed the first 10 mins of 2nd half though :(
who desevred to win??? imo was USA totaly outplayed itatlians when teams were even

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
1 - 1

Stoopid americans should have won.. they got 2 really stoopid red cards when they outnumbered italians 11 - 10... But Imo americans deserved too win

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
One hell of a match that was! One of the most entertaining matches so far, although I was hoping the yanks would win, after playing 9 vs 10 for ages.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Yeah, excellent match. Well deserved to the americans for keeping the pressure although one players less!
And BOO to the italians for their dodgy play, that kind of football doesn't belong on a football field, but in a pigs den. That elbow in the face of McBride was just pure evil

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
LordjOX said:
Yeah, excellent match. Well deserved to the americans for keeping the pressure although one players less!
And BOO to the italians for their dodgy play, that kind of football doesn't belong on a football field, but in a pigs den. That elbow in the face of McBride was just pure evil

aye, the elbow incident was a step to far and i hope fifa take it seriosuly.

that aside, was the most entertaining match so far :)

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
WHY IS A REFEREE WHO HAS BEEN SUSPENDED IN THE PAST BY HIS OWN FA FOR IRREGULARITIES WORKING IN A WORLD CUP?

http://www.soccernet.com/columns/2002/0110/20020110update2002.html

Criminal elbowing- Red ofc
Sliding tackle from behind plays the player - yellow card to an already carded player - fair enough

last one :

red_1.gif

Red ofc.

Corran

Part of the furniture
The tackle Joor showing was:

1) Two Footed
2) Studs showing
3) From behind
4) Dangerous

No matter what is said, a red card was the right decision there, there are some people that seem to not think so oO The angle that is shown there doesnt actually show how bad it was. It one of those that could easily break the ankle.

To be honest, I think most the decisions made by him were correct. Maybe he done things wrong in past but made good decisions on the sending offs. Yes he does like to book people alot, but tbh there are a lot of refs at the worldcup that are doing so. I think they being given some of the money teams are fined for the cards :p

Ardas Nails

OT Photoshop King
Corran said:
The angle that is shown there doesnt actually show how bad it was.

think it shows it perfectly, 2 footed tackle from side/behind with studs into his planted foot (studs in ground and weight on it = not gonna move easy)

just plain nasty, could of easily broken something and deserved the red card

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
what a group this is turning out to be, at the start i would have thought italy and the czechs would walk it.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Goooo USA! :D Give smiley with american flag as well :(

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
The elbow was just retarded and totally unnecessary. If you watched it, the guy who threw the elbow actually gestured that the american was faking :D guess the blood gushing from his face might have been an indicator that the red card was the only was to go.

And that sliding tackle... Fook me! i'm glad that was not my ankle.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
this group is gonan be a v tight grp ..

i wouldnt be suprised if the yanks beat ghana and czhechs beat italy .. and iirc that would leave all the teams in that grp with 4 pnts? might have a flutter at bookies n see what odds i get to see all 4 teams with 4 pnts each.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well...i don't enjoy soccer.

Or watch soccer.

Or even -like- soccer.

But...

*puts on sunglasses*

IT DOESN'T MATTER who deserves to win. Winners win, losers don't.

*flex*

/rockmode off.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Well...i don't enjoy soccer.

Or watch soccer.

Or even -like- soccer.

But...

*puts on sunglasses*

IT DOESN'T MATTER who deserves to win. Winners win, losers don't.

*flex*

/rockmode off.
you are so forum cool, i almost wet myself :sex:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
DavidH said:
Goooo USA! :D Give smiley with american flag as well :(

Oh it looks like someones not longer a 'soccer world series' hating fag :D

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
its called FOOTBALL.... football football football:<
damn europeans taught american english

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Mikah75 said:
its called FOOTBALL.... football football football:<
damn europeans taught american english

That's what i said.

F-o-o-t. Soc.
B-a-l-l. Cer.

Soccer! :england:

Marc

FH is my second home
Whilst the cards were jutified in this case, on the whole im a bit concerned about refs giving free kicks and yellow cards for tackles that imo do not warrant it. I know its not the refs faults, its fifa's but its gonna end up being like Pro Ev where you touch the guy and its a free kick.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i still dont get why americans call they game FOOTBALL.... the hardly ever use feet... mostly its rugby or how ever its written :p

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
what a group this is turning out to be, at the start i would have thought italy and the czechs would walk it.
Yeah me too, I like it when the underdogs get a look in and makes the world cup more exciting :)
:england: :england: :england:

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Kaun_IA said:
i still dont get why americans call they game FOOTBALL.... the hardly ever use feet... mostly its rugby or how ever its written :p
because they are scum

Marc

FH is my second home
Kaun_IA said:

Because American Football, was born out of rugby which in turn was born out of football. Years and years ago whilst playing football, a guy called William Webb Ellis picked up the ball and ran with it, and rugby was born

:D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Vladamir said:
Oh it looks like someones not longer a 'soccer world series' hating fag :D

Is your favourite team Korea Vladamir?

You seem to like Wang...

xD

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Because American Football, was born out of rugby which in turn was born out of football. Years and years ago whilst playing football, a guy called William Webb Ellis picked up the ball and ran with it, and rugby was born

:D
guess that also how the rugby tackle was formed when everyone started chasing him to get the ball back.
only bit they didnt keep in the game was the bloody good kicking they prolly all gave him when they caught up with the daft bugger;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom