Italy v Germany

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Get it right up the Krauts!

Fantastic game of football, this is more like what i've been expecting to see since day 1 of the world cup, very entertaining and never a dull moment. For Italy to pull out two fantastic goals at that late stage and seem to have the energy when needed; it sets them above every other team i've seen this world cup. There is no way England (for example) could touch them.

I wanted them to win since the group games, and i'm sure they can do it.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Fantastic match, and a note for any future England manager; The Italians know they are shite at penalty shootouts, so they brought on fresh attacking players and attacked, they didn't bring on a defender who thought he could take a penalty!

mank!

Part of the furniture
shame to see germany go out, as much as i dislike the football team the country and it's people have been fantastic according to what i've heard from people who have been out there and what i've read in the media.

ah well, italy did deserve the win.

well done on the obligatory england dig, is that a chip i spy on your shoulder

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
mank said:
well done on the obligatory england dig, is that a chip i spy on your shoulder

I wanted England to win more so Italy? Did you not see my thread on Scottish Football Fuckwittery? Get over this English/Scottish thing, fuck sakes.

As with every world cup, I want England to win - Italy are my second team that I always get behind simply because England aren't going to win a world cup because they're too shite sadly :(.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Great advert for how the matches should be played!!!! both teams wanted to win and you could fucking tell aswell. 2 cracking goals wonderful match. Italy France final and I shall win some money!!!!!!!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
MOre importantly, great refereeing which enabled the match to be played that way. FIFA take note.

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
Yeh, that was a great match and a great display of how football should be played.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Furr said:
Yeh, that was a great match and a great display of how football should be played.

Ballack was a twat though but Huzzah to the other Germans and the Italians.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
FORZA AZZURI!!!!

One of the best WC matches I can remember for time, both teams deserved to be in the final imo. Both Italian goals were sublime tho, Pirlo's vision to find Grosso on the edge of the box was ace, and Del Boy's finish after pegging it the entire length of the pitch took the piss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom