Italians on DAoC Europe

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
I was very curious to know how many italians are currently playng DAoC Europe.

The italian servers are in big trouble atm (not DAoC fault tbh, just the wrong company managing it probably: the property of a basketball team and other stuff didn't help --> very big economic troubles and company bankrupt)

A great number of italians moved to US mainly and a few come here.

This is all I know:
There is a full guild (24-25 active members) is on Hib/Excal (Rage)
I know 3 people in TD guild and 1 in IA (Hib/Exc).
And me ofc (that, with the info I got atm, should be the oldest of hib, just a bit before Hellwings)

Are there any other italians on Excalibur?
Could be fun to know I am slicing (or being sliced) by someone living next door (very common thing for UK people, but not for me)
And Prywden?

Any info welcomed....

emma

Loyal Freddie
Tholus said:

The italian servers are in big trouble atm (not DAoC fault tbh, just the wrong company managing it probably: the property of a basketball team and other stuff didn't help --> very big economic troubles and company bankrupt)

This is all I know:
And me ofc (that, with the info I got atm, should be the oldest of hib, just a bit before Hellwings)

Could be fun to know I am slicing (or being sliced) by someone living next door (very common thing for UK people, but not for me)
And Prywden?

Any info welcomed....
It is a small world tbh.

4 people i used to kill in emain with my SB, happened to live in the same town as me, were all m8`s now :D

had a great BBQ this weekend, nice punch with literally everything alcholic in it :D

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
You killed stuff Emma? Lies I tells you! Lies! :)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Small world indeed. I was running in thidranki on alb/prydwen when I saw a cleric named "Zino", and Zino is an afterclub in the town I live. It turned out that he was from the same town as me. We added each other on MSN, sended each others pictures and one day on friday night in a club I just heard a stranger calling my name....I thought wtf how do you know my name..Turned out to be the guy I met in-game xD. <points to Dommelsch> *hugs*

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
LoL omg..

I live in lummezane (BS).
Were do you live?
Didnt think there was others then iaco that is italian (btw only one from nazgul is italian, he got some more charecters then Iaco) ;)

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Ialkarn excal alb, tho he quitted becuse of hes fotmness :(

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Tholus said:

This is all I know:

And Prywden?

Any info welcomed....

Heck TROUBLE with bad company managing game servers eh??

Sounds mighty familair to me.. Tbh m8 if the italian servers are run anything like the GOA servers dont even think about coming here as its a bag O Sh*te.

Pibe

Fledgling Freddie
ciao ragazzi

PS
Archon
Emercency lives in Brescia :)

Jada

Fledgling Freddie
Tholus said:

This is all I know:

And Prywden?

Any info welcomed....

Well ....
Some italians on Excalibur:
Jada (TD) <---- ME!!!
Hellwings(TD)
Eonwe(TD)
Karakawe(TD)
Cremisidragon
Cei(TD)

We live all in the same city!!! (Fossano -CN-)

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Kreig said:
Heck TROUBLE with bad company managing game servers eh??
Sounds mighty familair to me.. Tbh m8 if the italian servers are run anything like the GOA servers dont even think about coming here as its a bag O Sh*te.
You're comparing apples and oranges..
Personally I think GOA servers are running pretty well, no significant difference to the US servers. Servers have 99%+ uptime, even counting scheduled maintenance. We're a bit behind in patches, but we should have version 1.69 fairly soon.

I'm not sure what version they're up to in Italy, but there's still no sign of TOA anywhere. Yes, it's because of financial problems, but that doesn't help you much if you play there..

Zrall

Loyal Freddie
me points at Rage/excal/hib :D
afaik atleast they r italians (they had a link to an italian webby once as guild webby)

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
Elec said:

Wow, such an example of scandinavian class and elegance......

You must be proud about fixing games, such northen sportivness.

There is a full thread in the off topic section on this forum anyway, go and spam there..... and fo

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom