Fledgling Freddie
Wenn?

Please.. Can't find any info on this, help plz and give link! :m00:

Otep

Fledgling Freddie
ok thanks! Hope it dont take to long... :p

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
will be on the evening since it's a join announcement with Mythic (in the USA, it's still the morning).

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I imagine anything that happens will take a few months to implement but that'll probably be in the announcement :)

Otep

Fledgling Freddie
oh man take the translations from the italian daoc, and modify with patch news etc... cant take long maaan.. :m00: No news yet.. :|

Otep

Fledgling Freddie
Ok thanks, hope ;) = servers up surprise.. hehe :m00:
Would like to play a few days on italian server before I go on vacation (7thdec) wont be playing anything in 2months from that date... sux.. :m00:

Otep

Fledgling Freddie
To long.. I wont be there for that time.. (wow) =\
Will be back to try catacombs though.. bb all.. :mad:

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
It's November 30, and here's the promised announcement! GOA will be ready to take their Italian servers live tomorrow, December 1. Before they do that, they're going to send instructions (for getting to their servers) to all the Italian players for whom they have email addresses. If you do not get an email, fear not. They will also be posting those instructions tomorrow on their new website - and you'll be able to find a link to that website here on the Herald as soon as they give it to us. A Domani!

Just posted on The Camelot Herald by Sanya Thomas.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
GOAs Italian page babelfish'd. Its just about English - if you can understand GOAs usual news postings this shouldnt be any problem at all :p

Guess Mythic must be paying GOA a few $$$s for this one, looking at the population numbers from the Italian servers theres no way those can be profitable.

daoc.camelot-europe.com/it said:
Beloveds Italian players of Dark Age of Camelot,

in the next few months you will have the possibility to play with the new expansions of DAoC and to have use of of the new sections of the game, as already they make the players English, German, French and Spanish. Sure you will find some difficulty to recognize them, since the changes have been numerous from the times of ‘Shrouded Isles’: graphical improvements, new areas with ‘Trials of Atlantis’ and ‘Catacombs’, personal houses for the personages and the gilde with ‘Foundations’, beyond to a complete rifacimento of the system Realm vs Realm with ‘New Frontiers’…

The passage to the new version of DAoC will be carried out in three is made and will come completed in the spring of 2005.

Phase 1

The first step will be the closing of the Italian serveur on which been playing currently, and l’apertura near GOA of a called serveur of transition Deira. This serveur will be shaped with version 1,60, to the same level of translation puts into effect them. The scope of this passage is twofold. It will allow you to continue to play to DAoC, and we to take the redini of the Italian version of the game, to set up l’architettura of the serveur and to form the Italian team that will work later on on the game.

In this first phase all the Italian players in possession of a account, also inactive, will be able to play free of charge on Deira, the new accommodated Italian serveur from GOA. All the present personages on the serveur Vortigern and their possedimenti will come transferred on this new serveur. In order to approach to you you will have simply to use yours accustoms them login and password, and to modify client of game being followed the instructions that you will find all’indirizzo: How to play

Phase 2

During the second phase, that it will leave all’inizio of 2005, you will have approached the situated official Italian of DAoC Europe and will benefit of a support team customers dedicated.
In order to continue to play you will have to be recorded on the situated official in order to execute the subscription and to obtain yours login ID.

The translation and l’adattamento of the Italian version of the game will continue during all this second phase.

Phase 3

Phase 3, previewed for the spring of 2005, will consist complete nell’aggiornamento of the Italian version.

The game will come made available in version 1,73 and will comprise all the modernizations of Mythic from version 1,60 in then.

You will be able to acquire in the storees the complete Italian package that includes ‘DAoC Classic’, ‘Shrouded Isles’, ‘Trials of Atlantis’ and ‘Catacombs’.

We invite to you to insert in yours bookmark l’indirizzo of the situated official of DAoC Europe, on which you will be able to find many other information on the Italian version of DAoC.

We hope that these news is of your gradimento, and are expectant see again to you numerous in your preferred reigns.

The team of DAoC Europe.

Mythic Entertainment and Dark Age of Camelot to are trademarks of Mythic Entertainment.
Interesting. It wasnt possible to run English & French/German servers in different versions, but its possible to run an Italian server with a completely different code version. (Hey come on, cant have a post without a whine of some sort! :p)

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Draylor said:
GOAs Italian page babelfish'd. Its just about English - if you can understand GOAs usual news postings this shouldnt be any problem at all :p

Guess Mythic must be paying GOA a few $$$s for this one, looking at the population numbers from the Italian servers theres no way those can be profitable.

Interesting. It wasnt possible to run English & French/German servers in different versions, but its possible to run an Italian server with a completely different code version. (Hey come on, cant have a post without a whine of some sort! :p)

The reason that English, French and German servers are all on the same version is because we have stated we will offer all of our customers the same version of the game and give all access to new content/patches at the same time. Having different versions in different languages also creates a potential population imbalance.

The Italians will be on a different version as an interim measure only. We could keep them on hold while we translate ToA and all the patches since 1.60 or we can say 'keep playing the version you have and we'll bring you up to speed as soon as possible in the meantime'. If I was an Italian player, I know which of those scenarios I'd prefer to see.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
I know, just playing around with you.

Bit late for you to be posting here isnt it? :)

Otep

Fledgling Freddie
OMG!!! Good news! :D
To bad I roled my account with old adress.. ;P

Well nn, this is nice news indeed! :)

woops.. btw... I dont have a italian acc' : guess this is a stupid question: but can i play on this new italian goa server without a italian account? Just my last paranoid nightmare.. ;9

Otep

Fledgling Freddie
Sry for many replies... Was wondering, were can I find 1.60 patch info? Might be some imba toon that far back I can exploit me to 50 abit farster with, the first month or two? ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Flimgoblin said:
I imagine anything that happens will take a few months to implement but that'll probably be in the announcement :)

when I said a few months I obviously meant "by tomorrow" erm...

(fear my wrongness!)

Otep

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm whats the hangup goa? Its way past morning now!!!11 :m00:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Otep said:
hmmm whats the hangup goa? Its way past morning now!!!11 :m00:

GoA use a differant time frame then the rest of us when they are patching, if the say the servers will be down all morning they mean all day, if the servers will be down all day they mean 3 days :)

Otep

Fledgling Freddie
To bad, here I quit job to play on the italian servers and then they dont get up as promised!! :m00:

Taro Swarosky

Fledgling Freddie
Otep said:
To bad, here I quit job to play on the italian servers and then they dont get up as promised!! :m00:

hu? :m00: the italian server its up since this morning:)

Otep

Fledgling Freddie
ahh lol :p Is downloading now (144mb'ish) hope it works.. btw is it si only? ^^ I live in italy but my italian sux atm.. ^^

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Otep said:
ahh lol :p Is downloading now (144mb'ish) hope it works.. btw is it si only? ^^ I live in italy but my italian sux atm.. ^^

you do know the entire game is going to be in italian yeah? :)

it's a 1.60 server (which is classic/SI)

Otep

Fledgling Freddie
yep omw :D You play hib taro? ;P

Know its italian, take it as a leson.. Might boost my italian abit! ;)
My dad is italian and i plan on staying in Italy.. Italy rox man, fair taxes/prices etc. etc. so just takin the italian that i dont understand to good atm as a bonus! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom