Italian server - problems?

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
From a peaks of over 1000 in April and May to peak populations of under 500 now. Have folks moved back to the US - my understanding being that many went to the US when the previous Italian servers closed down.

Are US servers that much better?

(Spanish server dipped below 100 as well at the weekend).

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
US servers just get patches earlier, played there for over a year and they're just the same as EU except with in game support which I rarely used. To be honest most of the time I couldn't be arsed waiting on a person responding to a /appeal and would just email them.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
imo contact goa and not FH as we don't care what happens to the spanish and italian servers

andree

Fledgling Freddie
Behmoth said:
imo contact goa and not FH as we don't care what happens to the spanish and italian servers

Another quality post brought to you by behmoth who seems to think he speaks for everyone posting on fh... retard

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
OFC goa loss huge numbers now... lamorak is a huge magnet.. :m00:
wtg mythic!

Gamah

Banned
For all realms/servers..go stick it up your arse Behmoth...he has every right to post here.

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
I was actually curious about where our Italian colleagues have gone. couple of reasons mainly.

First. Whilst some UK players have moved to the US but the numbers haven't crashed. On the IT server they have. This could be clear sign that GoA has lost customers. (Alternatively they could simply have left.)

Second. Is the Spanish server profitable? If so then opening a classic server must also be profitable and could bring back some of those Italians (and others). If its not profitable then guess who is helping to foot the bill.

Chow

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Might be that those that play the italian and spanish servers already have 3years of playtime on chars on say Excal with high rr, ml10, toaed etc

Maybe some of them went back there rather than start again from level 1

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
The Italian population collapsed before GOA handled their server. It wasn't updated for more than 1 year.
Spanish server population has never been high. GOA sucks at advertising. Moreovoer Spanish people don't play much MMORPGs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom