Italian Daoc

Minau

Loyal Freddie
Does any have or know how to get a Italian account ?
Im v interrested in one, PM me if u know how to get :)

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
build a time machine and go back to when daoc Italy launched and open an account then.

or... wait until we open access to these servers (which won't be this year for sure).

Minau

Loyal Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
wait until we open access to these servers (which won't be this year for sure).

and there is your reason im asking..

btw cant u guys/mythic just admit u fucked up and create a "Pre toa" server,
it would be packed from day 1, people who left would start playing again etc.
U, me and everybody else know it would be a hit and people would rush there
:)

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
wait until we open access to these servers
The real question is whether they'll have been caught up on patches at this point... ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
people would play it for 2 weeks then go "bah this sucks" when they realise all the cool things they're used to ain't there and go back to their home servers.

The reason 1.60 was cool was because you hadn't played it for so long back then ;) same way killing goblins in lyonesse was more fun back in the olde days because taking 2 evenings of killing the damn things to get from 38 to 39 didn't feel bad because it was progress.

Minau

Loyal Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
people would play it for 2 weeks then go "bah this sucks" when they realise all the cool things they're used to ain't there and go back to their home servers.

The reason 1.60 was cool was because you hadn't played it for so long back then ;) same way killing goblins in lyonesse was more fun back in the olde days because taking 2 evenings of killing the damn things to get from 38 to 39 didn't feel bad because it was progress.

i think u are wrong ;)

Alithiel said:
The real question is whether they'll have been caught up on patches at this point... ;)

some1 told me it is rdy in march

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:

I'd love to have a pre-ToA server m8.. The only thing I'd miss I think is my Sojourner porting ability, and powerfonts... but I'd gladly give them up to play without having to spend weeks levelling those damn arti's..

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
I'd love to have a pre-ToA server m8.. The only thing I'd miss I think is my Sojourner porting ability, and powerfonts... but I'd gladly give them up to play without having to spend weeks levelling those damn arti's..
noone says you HAVE to have artifacts :) stop following the crowd in thinking you do :p

Kede

Fledgling Freddie
Hansmoleman said:
noone says you HAVE to have artifacts :) stop following the crowd in thinking you do :p

Atm I play a scout with my artis in vault, untill I can afford the rest of the stuff I need. also I do not have mls.
I don´t own evrything I meet, quite the contrary, but I still get decent rps and have fun. So, I do ok in rvr without those artis and mls. And yes, if I had those things rvr might be easier for me.
But I certainly do not see them as a MUST!

Gianko

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe buy an account now for italian server is not a good thing ... password cannot be changed atm :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom