It would be fun if...

J

jox

It would be fun if assassins started to work as ... eh ... assassins.
But as long as we have debuff we can ignore CS Styles and act like light tanks with invisibility.

And yes I know that assassins aint a group characters, but it would be fun if you actually could group in regular groups from time to time and even contribute with something.

1. Take away debuff.
2. Increase the damage on Lifebane.
3. Assassins; -35% in Hit Points.
4. CS-Styles; Add 35% in damage.
5. Let us move with same speed as the group in Stealth mode.

Every group would end up with a assassin(or would they?) with following tasks;

1. Take out/guard mages.
2. Cripple and desease/guard all support classes.
3. Cripple enemy tanks(if there is time).
3. Stop enemy assassins.

Just a thought...

R

-RG-Jaond

Omg

1mincer
7infils

Stealthed with speed :)

:help:

C

Cawr

Yes thats how stealthers should have been... and altho it may affect PvE a bit much I think evade would need toning down.

N

NightyP

Would be funny if NS's could cast a timebomb pbaoe spell on enemys so when a savage runs back to grp, splat :p

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by jox

1. Take away debuff.

1. Why - or is it because SBs don't like debuffs....
2. Yes please :)
3. You're nuts - that drops HPs below that of casters.
4. Yes please :)
5. Yes please :)

Or something, anything that makes an assassin group friendly (or friendlier).

P

PainLady

Originally posted by NightyP
Would be funny if NS's could cast a timebomb pbaoe spell on enemys so when a savage runs back to grp, splat :p

lol
Hi smuchins

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by jox
But as long as we have debuff we can ignore CS Styles and act like light tanks with invisibility.

And yes I know that assassins aint a group characters, but it would be fun if you actually could group in regular groups from time to time and even contribute with something.

1. Take away debuff.

1. Take out/guard mages.
3. Stop enemy assassins.

Just a thought...

Would be some good changes (except the idea of 1 mincer+7 infils!)

also remove all melee stuns from assasins except Creeping Death ..maybe move the stun to Stunning Stab?

F

froler-mid

make some kinda ability soo a assasin can put on envenom on whole group weapon fast, like a group buff(with snare or debuff etc..)

groups actually may want a assasin then? ;d

G

Ghostly

..... and and and and we could giv em snipah rifles and machine pistols for close quarter battles and bullet proof vests and lifebane could be an insta AoE nerve gas and assassins could wear gasmasks and have like attack dog pets and stuff

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Ghostly
..... and and and and we could giv em snipah rifles and machine pistols for close quarter battles and bullet proof vests and lifebane could be an insta AoE nerve gas and assassins could wear gasmasks and have like attack dog pets and stuff

Now thats an good idea :)

F

froler-mid

Re: Re: It would be fun if...

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos

also remove all melee stuns from assasins except Creeping Death ..maybe move the stun to Stunning Stab?

PA....zzz sec CD.....QC ROOT.....zzz...SS .. "target too far away!" ...NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE DEAD ....."WTF?!?!?"

no thx ;dd

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
1. Why - or is it because SBs don't like debuffs....

3. You're nuts - that drops HPs below that of casters.

1. It's the debuff that makes assasins so powerful, debuffing a tanks str and con by -119 is insane, add disease with no immunity, snare and a dot and you can kill any class 1on1 if you have time.

3. thats the idea, the whole idea of an assasin is to kill quit and escape, not tank a guy an his 2 friends ;l

C

Carlos Bananos

Re: Re: Re: It would be fun if...

Originally posted by froler-mid
PA....zzz sec CD.....QC ROOT.....zzz...SS .. "target too far away!" ...NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE DEAD ....."WTF?!?!?"

no thx ;dd

Suppose ;x

E

envenom

dont remove evade stuns make all assassin stuns like comeback-frostgaze not directly off evade

N

NightyP

I like it :p

R

-RG-Jaond

Aye cd is enough

B

BidAccount

Re: Re: Re: It would be fun if...

1. It's the debuff that makes assasins so powerful, debuffing a tanks str and con by -119 is insane, add disease with no immunity, snare and a dot and you can kill any class 1on1 if you have time.

3. thats the idea, the whole idea of an assasin is to kill quit and escape, not tank a guy an his 2 friends ;l

1. Except it doesn't drop it by 119 - unless the tank is buffed to the wazoo, and why would you be attacking a grouped buffed tank?

2. Unbuffed assassins can take down casters and some support classes. Buffed assassins can take down any unbuffed classes.

Buffs are our issue. On the same buffed status I have never beaten a tank.

E

Ekydus

MOAN. WHINE. FLAME. SOLUTION.

ARE YOU NOT FUCKING TIRED OF REPEATING YOURSELVES OVER AND OVER?!

I

iluvatur

totally agree jox, although maybe not about the run speed, but it would be nice if it were faster :)

Z

zlair

ROFL!

<---- STILL LAUGHING :) :) :)

Z

zlair

Originally posted by jox

1. Take away debuff.

1. Take out/guard mages.
3. Stop enemy assassins.

Just a thought...

j00 r insane, lol... ur whining about infil zergs now ? imagine (As ealier replied) the 1 minst+7 infils gank squad... END OF SOLO for sure!!! :p

A

Aybabtu

I like the ideas of lowring HP's but then they have to increase dmg output on CS lines.....with the resists there is today PA isn't nearly as deadly as most people claim it to be, might be why assassin's start acting/speccing like a light-tank.....

H

hotrat

If you increase the damage of PA by 35% a crit blade would be far too strong.

Off the top of my head I can re-call 2 or 3 ~700 dmg pa's followed by a 500 dmg CD on my sorc recently. A 35% increase would take that over 1k....

heh I still remember when microbe PA'd me for 1100 damage back in the day, before epic and DF when I still had blue con cloth on :)

It would be nice to see assasins in a group, but without determination its not gonna happen. Assasin adds are a pain when they pa -> cd, but a qc mezz usually sorts them out for the rest of the fight, unless they insta-purge. Have to agree a group apply poison ability would be really nice though.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by hotrat
If you increase the damage of PA by 35% a crit blade would be far too strong.

Off the top of my head I can re-call 2 or 3 ~700 dmg pa's followed by a 500 dmg CD on my sorc recently. A 35% increase would take that over 1k....

heh I still remember when microbe PA'd me for 1100 damage back in the day, before epic and DF when I still had blue con cloth on :)

It would be nice to see assasins in a group, but without determination its not gonna happen. Assasin adds are a pain when they pa -> cd, but a qc mezz usually sorts them out for the rest of the fight, unless they insta-purge. Have to agree a group apply poison ability would be really nice though.

If you give them insane dmg but real crappy defence i see no problem.....but then again thats what i pictured my infil to be :)

I wouldn mind having less Hp's maybe cloth if i could get my PA over 1k dmg :)

Remember PA is nither anytime or reactionary style but only doable one time in a fight :)

A

asar

lol

Damn your good Mythic should hire you. :) :clap:
Btw how about PA and allways a PBaoe proc :)
And givfs DF at 24 ;) :eek6:
And our stealth walks as fast as misntrel speel 43 :):):):)

B

behatch

Originally posted by Rnp
could u post ur thoughts somewhere else?

if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all ^^

K

Kallio

This is a good idea, in a way. Just like the idea of light tanks

"light tank and heavy tank should do better than 2 tanks yadi yada ya"

Players idea:"Hey, let´s take 2 light tanks! they´ll do even better!"

Mythic: Uhmm... that´s not how it supposed to do

Players: And what are you gonna do about it?

guess :rolleyes:

Mythic gets and idea and puts it into one scenario, players picture totally different screnario where it works too well. = Nerfing

If each group in mid would´ve ran with only 1 zerker or so they wouln´t been nerfed, at least not that bad. Same goes for savages.

This same applies also to the idea of making pure tanks a bit better, but at same time it totally destroyed the hybrid community.

If anyone can see my point ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom