It was nasty, it was wrooong...

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Garok said:
You never needed champ level 1-5 or a champ wep and people moaned that the expansion was to lite and a waste of money. People moaned that ToA was too much. They try to get a half way point with enough content to keep people ocupied with out over doing it and people still moan.

Well CL10 equals 20% extra HP, con boost, 20% extra powerpool +10 stats item(over the current cap) and a CW weapon which is easy to SC around, I really wouldn't say that you "don't need it" sure you can RvR without it but you can also RvR without ToA items/artifacts/MLs aswell but that puts you on a great disadvantage.
Just look at the amount of people that complain about templates with not enough +hits in it, those are the same people that say you don't need those CL's but CL10 would give you about 400ish hp extra which would allow you to make a temp with not much hits but put those SC points somewhere else and still be on par or even slightly better on hits than a +400 hits temp with no CLs.

Personally I am deffo buying the expansion, not for the new class as I won't roll it anyway but purely for the new CL's and the +stats item that puts it over your current cap.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Looks like Village People meet I Can't Believe Its Not Butter

"YMCA"

/gets back in car and drives off

Amanita

Part of the furniture
They're men with cow heads, just how fearsome do you think they're going to be?

Maybe they should have flames for eyes and sharp vampire fangs or something. But thats just silly ;)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Who bagged the name Gertrude? So wanted a cow caster called Gertrude :twak:

Shame Milky has already gone to. Anyone esle thought of names for their cow chars?

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
haha. thats so bad..

why do they have to ruin the game even more :(

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
They do look too nice, too normal-cow really. They should be more like the Taurs, but then that seems to be the common view both here and in the US. That big obsidian-and-brass golem thingy is damn cool though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom