It was me.....

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
B4 any1 starts to whine here I would like to say - it was me, I took 3 towers in hibland this morning with my R3l9 theurg and cutting ports, dont blame Horner, Remote or CM it was I.:twak:

I had a fight with wife and I directed my anger toward hibs, IM SORRY I know it is not fair, and now afterwoulds I feel even worse.:(

I have been bad punish me...... (EUL that do not count 4 u - u just leave my little theurg alone).

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
It's far better to take it out in game than in real life, well done.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
No probs with that - was only a major irritant when it ruined irvr. Will give some focus to the battle tonight.

You should of taken the keep as well and got port for albs in hib for a change of scenery.

Where we're all the albs lastnight? Optimistically i'm hoping that its all those firewizzes deciding to level support classes to set up some roaming pugs.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Where we're all the albs lastnight? Optimistically i'm hoping that its all those firewizzes deciding to level support classes to set up some roaming pugs.

Kinda funny actually... First people wants arms to be nerfed, then reavers, maulers and now fire wizzies :p

If i start playing a friar or a scout, people will soon start saying those are ubbah aswell.

What the hell.. lets just say that all albion classes are ubbah!
Even a buffbot :worthy:

I win irl :kissit:

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
B4 any1 starts to whine here I would like to say - it was me, I took 3 towers in hibland this morning with my R3l9 theurg and cutting ports, dont blame Horner, Remote or CM it was I.:twak:

I had a fight with wife and I directed my anger toward hibs, IM SORRY I know it is not fair, and now afterwoulds I feel even worse.:(

I have been bad punish me...... (EUL that do not count 4 u - u just leave my little theurg alone).

as long as u dont run with dibot stucken on ur arse ill try get hands off u, besides u play well with ur merc and dont deserve getting chained all days long :)

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda funny actually... First people wants arms to be nerfed, then reavers, maulers and now fire wizzies :p

If i start playing a friar or a scout, people will soon start saying those are ubbah aswell.

read before u reply : crom says its better some of the gimp leeching wizards roll support class and run in grps instead of camping a tower with 30 other wizards and try leeching, theyll get a richer game life.
I dont give a shit how op alb classes are coz majority of alb players cant even use em well.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
read before u reply : crom says its better some of the gimp leeching wizards roll support class and run in grps instead of camping a tower with 30 other wizards and try leeching, theyll get a richer game life.

Right.. But the last few weeks, wizards have only been mentioned because there's many of them. If there's many of them, it usually means they are op/easymode.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

eh? you lost me there.

I was implying there were lots of fire wizzes and not enough support classes - lack of support classes has been used recently as a reason for there not been many alb pugs.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Overpowered means that something can not be over come. Wizards can be, hence they can't be overpowered.

Pre-nerf Warlocks with purge up were overpowered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom