It should'nt end like this.

S

soylent green

So i go on my hols just for a week.Why'll i'am alway my little brother comes around taking the keys i gave my dad has a back up set and delete's all my chars,he then makes four low lvl chars on mid. He gets then up to around lvls 6-9,before i come back and find my boys gone.Now Goa have limited backups and all they have on my account are my brother's low lvl mids.Having played this game since the beta i don't think i can lvl another char from the start.I've spent most of my time soloing which i have always liked doing and even when soloing after 8 months of playing this game you build up a fair amount of items and money.
So to start again with bugger all is so hard for me to do.Quiting seems the only thing i can do.Bye all

Armsman built since beta lvls 39/36/34/27/25/soylent green was the last.
Infiltrators built since beta lvls 35/29/25/20/shadowdog was the last Gm to The eaters of the dead.

Other chars built lvls 29/26/25/20/ casters and scouts
1.5 plat saved up for spell crafting.

R

Radghast

damn that sux!! your brother should be sent into adoption!!

sad to lose a long time player such as yourself. u will be missed :(

O

old.Second

how many accounts did you have?
i can see 6 armsmen, 4 infils and 4 other chars:p

thats 4 accounts????

O

old.Galieran

To second he could have made 1 armsman, discover that he was nerfed, delete him and try again....do it a couple of times and you would have had a lot of characters.

D

[DK]Rawkeer

Dontcha ya think ure knda stupid giving ure little brother ure login and password?

Sorry, no sympathy.

S

soylent green

just 1 account ,i started on the prydwen sever building a arms and a infil both soloed back in the day before infils had 2.5 spec points,but no one played that server so a deleted them and moved to excal.After that made a few mistakes specing both my infils and arms so i would delete them and start again with all there items intact,my brother has deleted chars of mine before
but i now live 4 miles away from him so i did'nt think it would happen again. and If you have items its easy evening soloing a char to lvl 30-35.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by shadowdog
my brother has deleted chars of mine before

And he did it again? You didn't spank him hard enough the first time? Seriously, if my brother would delete my chars he'd have a few very unhappy weeks.

And the fact he did it again shows he just doesn't have any respect.

Besides that, you're careless to let him access your game, knowing he already deleted your chars once... Hell, i wouldnt even let him on my PC again after the first time.

Apart from that, i saw you walking around a few times, and your char looked quite cool :)

Just don't give up and try again, believe me, you'll be highlevel again in no-time...

If you decide to roll again on excal/alb contact me, i'll make you some nice armor for free to get you on your feet again.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Why didnt you ask GOA to change ya password, or password protect yoru system, or have you considered selling him to a circus, i hear thy pay well in Syberia for slaves ;)

S

soylent green

Well he's only 12 years old,with no comp of he's own so i have let him use mine has brothers should.(Not any more tho)and has shadowbane looks like its never coming out i'am going to start lvling my infil shadowdog,and my armsman soylent green, again so if any of you boys see my infil shadowdog by kind to an old player and toss him a bone.

Shadowdog, lvl 1 Roque, soon to be a infiltrator,
Soylent Green, lvl 1 Fighter, soon to be a armsman,

L

-Lonewolf-

Nice of community to help you out, and stick in there you will make it again, you'll have hard days but it won't take that long

Glad to here ur staying though

S

statix

Page Me in game, should be on tonight and Ill see what we can do about helping you out .

Change that password though , thats a must , then you can still let your brother play without him going near your Chars.
Even guy him a copy if he likes so much , then you can both play peacefully.

B

biggz

i just started albion/excal two days ago, but already have a few gold, thanks to a few very kind random people. If you see me about you are welcome to some. It isnt much in total , but at lowerlevels it will certainly help a lot.

In my short time here i've noticed there are very kind people playing in albion :)

[Edit: oops forgot to mention my char names.. Biggz,Biggler and Drakien]

O

old.CrazyMuppet

f any of you boys see my infil shadowdog by kind to an old player and toss him a bone.

I will make your armsman an AF24 chain set to get him to 15. When you're 15 you can contact me again for plate.

Contact me tonight. I am going on the regular alliance rvr-hunt from 8 to 10 CET, but outside those times i will be crafting.

O

old.Kiarra

Well he's only 12 years old,with no comp of he's own so i have let him use mine has brothers should.(Not any more tho)and has shadowbane looks like its never coming out i'am going to start lvling my infil shadowdog,and my armsman soylent green, again so if any of you boys see my infil shadowdog by kind to an old player and toss him a bone.

Shadowdog, lvl 1 Roque, soon to be a infiltrator,
Soylent Green, lvl 1 Fighter, soon to be a armsman,

I remember supplying you with a few weaps in the past, let me know what you need, gift from Albion as it were :)

R

Radghast

Originally posted by biggz

In my short time here i've noticed there are very kind people playing in albion :)

[

ehh?? waa??

get there names and post them here, they should be named and shamed. ffs nice people in albion...next they will be winning in RvR....no thats to scary to consider

:) :)

O

old.E][Waemohs

Originally posted by biggz
i just started albion/excal two days ago, but already have a few gold, thanks to a few very kind random people. If you see me about you are welcome to some. It isnt much in total , but at lowerlevels it will certainly help a lot.

[Edit: oops forgot to mention my char names.. Biggz,Biggler and Drakien]

dont push it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom