It only concerns Greeks – Afora mono Ellines

K

konnorel

Sorry m8s this is about a Hellenic meeting

Paixtarades mou..!

Tin Paraskeui 21/03/2003 i etairia pou fernei to game stin ellada kanei meeting sto Village Center sto marousi apo tis 19:00 eos tis 01:00 to bradi

To programa tha exei Fun RVR kai Duels kai tha exoun 40 PCs stimena kai etoima na paiksoume DAoC

Opote ferte kai tous kodikous gia na mpite sto game..!

Megali eukairia na gnorisotoume kiolas..!

Thanks and sorry for the Greeklish plz answer only by Greeks

A

Apathy

~giggle~ The new Spaniards.

Sorry, I couldn't resist that. I am weak. :(

Love to our Hellenic studs!

a.

D

Damini

I don't want to come across as the evil mod, but if it is possible please can you stick to posting in English? We're responsible for the content posted on this site, and if we can't understand what is being posted it does leave us in a tricky situation.

Many thanks, Damini xx

S

Sol-

why dont you give me kisses damini :(

i dont feel loved

V

Vanark

@ evol mod Damini :)

take it easy m8...it's just an announcement about a meeting held by the company that distributes DAoC to Greece. They will have 40 comps there...for advertising purposes, but a nice chance for Greek players to meet and ....kill each other ( in duels ofc :p)
(i would translate it word by word for u...if only i wasnt bored atm :p)...
so no <tricky> situations here....unless Apathy keeps posting :p

A

Apathy

Vanark, do not lie. Konnorel is CLEARLY calling the parentage of Damini into question. And in rather colourful language too, might I add.

I am surprised something has not been done about it, really. I can't believe someone has actually written "stimena kai etoima na paiksoume" on these boards and lawyers aren't involved!

a.

V

Vanark

..and Konnorel u should post this at General Discussion Forums...
so ppl from other realms find out about it too. I know many Greeks that play Midgard...and i'm sure they will be there :D
...and u will have the added pleasure of another of Apathy's xenophobic remarks :p

@Apathy: damn...and i thought we could get away with this...
BUT here comes Apathy and spoils everything. Meet ya at the court of Justice :p

D

Damini

Heh, I wasn't suggesting that the post was posing as one thing and was actually smut and swearing and all sorts of other things evil :) But it's a difficult situation for us to actively moderate a forum when we can't understand whats being said, and as this rule applies in all circumstances I should mention it now rather than waiting until it becomes an issue. I'm not coming down all "rah" and "grr", I'm just stating for the record.

We're all for people from every country posting here, just please if possible stick to typing in English, because these are english moderated forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom