It it any good ?

T

throdgrain

Is it any good ?

Silly question to ask here really, but Ive played RtCW and found it ,for one thing ,very easy, but also the people in multiplayer move at a rediculous unrealistic speed which pisses me off, and the guns have no recoil and are therefore acurate to a stupid degree over long range. I do play DoD quite a lot, it is more my idea of a WW2 game, but I fancy summat different.
So, bearing in mind I'll prolly never finish the single player, but will play a lot of multiplayer, do you think its worth buying? And is there anything else I need to know ?
Cheers all :)

B

b-man

Are you talking about RTCW or medal of honor ??

Cause this is a MOH fourm and if you are talking about RTCW its a pretty good game , single player and multiplayer.

When you said DOD did you refer to day of defeat?

B

b-man

Anyways..... Medal of honor kicks but too,

When u run its a little slow but still good, the single player is harder than RTCW but is worth it !

S

Summo

I rate MOHAA over RtCW, but I generally keep coming back to DoD.

MOHAA has exactly the things you seem to be looking for. Its slightly slower paced which seems more realistic but can be frustring, imo. Recoil a plenty and single-player is the best I've ever played. Basically its prettier and more fun than RtCW.

All imo, obviously. :)

There's a multiplayer demo here , Throddy. It's hefty (133MB) but give it a go. Remember though, that the map included in the demo is probably the weakest one in the game. If you have the bandwidth you might also want to download the single-player demo which actually gives a fairer representation of what the MP maps are like.

T

throdgrain

Originally posted by b-man
Are you talking about RTCW or medal of honor ??

perhaps I didnt make myself clear :) MoH im talking about ,seeing as how this is the MoH forum n everything ;)
Summo, Ill prolly buy it, tho im thinking DoD will stil reign supreme :)

W

Wilier

imho, MoH is shite on-line. DoD is, was loads better (I'll have to wait to judge DoD 3.0)

But MoH SP is very good indeed. Buy it Throd you old goat.
:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom