It is summer people!

S

spahawk

Pure class!

EXCELENT!! Love the idea! pitty the batteries dont last that long, but i wold still buy 1 if i saw 1 in the gadget shop!

T

The Kingpin

Go go gadget Beer Cooler..

*runs off to his tool box*

O

old.Tohtori

Time to get to the shops...wires..coolers..hmm...it's worth it! :p

O

old.Elrond

Man I hate summer, all it brings is sweat and hayfever...can anyone design me a lifesize cooling suit I can wear when I go outside?

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by old.Elrond
Man I hate summer, all it brings is sweat and hayfever...can anyone design me a lifesize cooling suit I can wear when I go outside?

Same here tbh, if it werent for the fact that its 10 weeks free from school, id hate summer :)

G

greenfingers

get a job ? :)

omg, VERY nice idea .. might cost a bit though :(

cheaper with icecubes :p

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by greenfingers
get a job ? :)

Erm, that would make it worse, so no :p

Edit: Oh and been there, done that, id rather be without money than work on the summer tbh

N

Nichneven

Originally posted by old.Elrond

lol.. I get hayfever too hun, so I know how you feel... :(

I don't seem to sweat so much though, even in weather that's hot enough to fry an egg on the pavement.

I guess Vikings were smelly year-round without exception :cool:

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Nichneven
lol.. I get hayfever too hun, so I know how you feel... :(

I don't seem to sweat so much though, even in weather that's hot enough to fry an egg on the pavement.

I guess Vikings were smelly year-round without exception :cool:

hey!

i resent that, im a non-sweaty-viking(tm)

that said, its so hot outside I play daoc in my boxers :p

luckily done with rm+healer to 50 now, time for some sun :)

C

Cala-more

u get 10 weeks school holiday, u r so lucky

N

naetha

Pfft hayfever - you try living with 2 cats that you're allergic to ;)

Year round sneezing :clap:

M

mestoph

You can almost be certain that said beer cooling system on thinkgeek by next year.

K

Kagato.

I hate summer, gets way to hot at work, end up all sweaty and feeling nauseated..... and then hayfever ! bring on autumn.

M

mestoph

Originally posted by kirennia
prefer a fresh pint at a pub

prefer a fresh pint at home, brought to me by holly valance ;) saves me walking to the pub and wasting drinking time.

O

old.Kerosene

Move to the North Pole. That's a cheaper way of cooling down than having to buy 10000000 batteries a year :clap:

O

old.Lianuchta

Originally posted by greenfingers

omg, VERY nice idea .. might cost a bit though :(

cheaper with icecubes :p

Icecubes in beer :eek2: Heretic...

I

inuyasha

exam tomorrow....

then vacation until military in august....

aaaaaaaaaaaah life is a endless summer ^_^

S

SFXman

Some said they would rather have no money in the summer than work in the summer...
After a few summers without a job and now having one... I can say that the job option is a lot better.
Tbh you really do fuck all in the summers besides swim, drink, sleep, fuck, skate, bike etc... none of these gain you anything. As a matter of fact the drinking is a negative thing when considering your no-job-budget.
Now I have all the weekends to do whatever I want and not give a shit about the money side of things... I can go to bars and booze all night if I wish and not even think of running out of money. I will also have a few weeks of vacation before the summer vacation ends and that will probably be some of the best times of summers I have ever had...
The most fucking annoying thing is when some of my friends, for example, complain that they don't have money some time in the summer... I just can't help but think, "get a fucking job you lazy git".
Sure it might be tough on you... the job... as it is for me, as on most days I have to cycle 32 km in total to work and back. Note, I hate buses so don't even consider them and the exercise is never a bad thing...
I am extremely happy that I chose the summer-job route as the money I receive will feel a lot more special then getting some money from your parents or relatives for example. You actually earned it with hard-work... not some punk-ass taking out the trasg and mowing the lawn once a month.

PS: That beer cooler is awesome.

M

Munkey-

Top marks for innovation dear boy!

But summer sucks, i hate 50 celcius, 95% humidity, constant sunshine weather. my skin just goes brown :(

If i want to look for white skin you have to go around peeling off bikini's

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by SFXman
Tbh you really do fuck all in the summers besides swim, drink, sleep, fuck , skate, bike etc...

You liar

:p

L

Lambsbreed

Originally posted by Munkey-
Top marks for innovation dear boy!

But summer sucks, i hate 50 celcius, 95% humidity, constant sunshine weather. my skin just goes brown :(

If i want to look for white skin you have to go around peeling off bikini's

Move away from central-sahara and you should be fine. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom