It happened again..

talisman

Fledgling Freddie
It's always an annoyance to say the least when a post like this has to be made. Sadly these threads are becoming more and more common.
However, the perpetrators were not newbies or lucky soloers, but and old guild full of previously-thought respectable players.

I'm in clan chaos and around mid-day GMT, a guild player told us Danos was up. (Yes Danos, the mob that has sparked so much bitching!)

A few of us get there, but to be fair to players, we let the Alliance know so anyone who wants credit and a roll for the GOV can come along. A few players do and everyone is happy. On my way to the spot, I see Netsirk run in and think he is from the alliance to join us. Nope, suddenly a hunter pops out of stealth and tells us that he has been camping the spot for 3 days. Three days. That's roughly 6 times he could have pulled Danos but he hasn't. Does that seem fishy to you? It is also worth mentioning Clan Chaos killed Danos last night, so this hunter from Warriors of The Mist cannot have been there.

Thinking he (being played by Netsirk, name Beelz Bub) was lying, we took a sideline and asked if the two groups could join up and have a chance to roll. "oh no" he said, we could only roll for the drops, not the GOV as he had been camping for 3 days nonstop, noon and night, without rest nor distraction. Wondering whether or not he was actually lying about his group inc, the 7 of us, 3 of us which can kill Danos easily, and the 4 other people wanting a simple encounter credit and a roll, took a sideline for THREE HOURS whilst Netsirk got his "imminent" group together.

Eventually nighttime came around and they pulled guards. After a fg of the uber Warriors of the Mist players dying to a few orange guards, they then waited another hour for the next pop. By this time we were getting a little annoyed, as you can probably imagine, and told Netsirk this would have to be his last attempt, which he agreed was fair enough after all the inconvenience he had caused us. We even said he could either try one more time with his band of incompetent monkeys, or join us and get a roll for it, (even though we didn't need or want him.)

He decided not to and we waited for the 4th time. They pull and again start to get wiped by guards. The masacre is almost complete, but a nice group member rezzes one of their healers to help them out. However, as they are completely unable to continue, day is drawing in and they have failed thew agreed attempt, we quickly kill the guards and pull Danos.

After about 10 minutes, they roll on up the hill to where we are and accuse us of stealing their mob, when they hadn't even touched him. After another 5 minutes, all 8 of them run up and start smacking Danos in. Please bear in mind this is Warriors of the Mist, an old guild that before this moment, I respected. After reminding them they had completely broken the COC, they carried on whining and eventually after all our efforts, got the drops. Importantly, it is obvious they would have never even made a scratch on Danos if it wasn't for us, yet they took our drops and went silent.

As these posts are some-what one-sided, please Netsirk write up and explantation, but it better be a good one; because we are very, very annoyed! :kissit:

Attachments

• sshot132.jpg
    sshot132.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 261

virragain

Fledgling Freddie
What a pity these things happens, too bad they dont even wanna communicate over the thing :twak:

talisman

Fledgling Freddie
!!UPDATE!!

It seems even though they got all drops, luckily one of our players got the GOV. But, because we are a nice guild we are giving Netsirk a chance to roll for it.. pity they aren't returning the favour with their drops but some people are like that I guess.

Azorius

Fledgling Freddie
2 sides to every story chap.

You've told your side of it, and feeling empowered you come here to drag a guild name through the mud despite obviously having some fault of your own, which you've kindly not shared with the rest of us here.

I've discussed what occured with Netsirk and I do not feel he has done anything wrong.

Cheers

Azo

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
well from how tallisman describes it, it does seem that WOTM r in the wrong here but as u can see, tallisman is being kind all the way, offering netsirk the chance 2 roll even though he had given up on the arti, and just bashed it without asking etc, even though he had been offered a chance 2 join grp and have a chance 2 roll. tbh wanna hear netsirks sde which u say shows him as doing nothing wrong.

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
sad as it is that wa show the story unfolded ss have been sent to right now and ample chance was given for WoM to pull we dont steal mobs and as u never even reached the stage of pullinf danos as in your grp never casted on the mob and still died but then call it yours when it is in combat with my grp is a brach pf the co. the saga has ended and we did not even get a thanks for allowing u to roll but nvm cant expect much from actions previously observed.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Sounds like Talisman gave Netsirk a biiiiiiig oportunity not to be an ass.. not even just one, but many. I am confident that if it was me in Talis's boots I wouldn't have been so kind throughout the story. And tbh Azorius, saying that Netsirk didn't do anything wrong doesn't exactly proof anything without a statement from Netsirk or a chatlog that says Talisman is on the wrong here.

When reading it I felt more and more like puking over Netsirk's behaviour :puke:

Btw Talisman, I need the encounter for GoV (also need the artifact, but for starters credit would be awesome), but don't know a lot about how to do it.. IF you go there again and feel like taking outsiders with you, I'd very much like to join with my savage. If you need me msg one of the names in my sig.

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
if u can show me any man that is still sane without ANY sleep after 3! days and since he said he was at the pc all the time, constipated (unless he can shit in a beerbottle ;x ) then he started lying from the start, then when they even wait for his group it takes hours to assemble, then he fails 2 times, and then he dares to steal the mob? rofl if all that is true, post more screens with the pming/chat where u say all those things and he agrees to it, and this is no doubt a fucktard who doesnt even deserve to play

if indeed talisman is not telling the whole truth, netsirk can explain himself on this thread and tell his side of the story, but atm the way talis describes it, he has no right to claim the drop

ps, i killed danos together with some others aswell while helping a friend, and i havent even seen him, this was 2 days ago at 00.00, so im almost 100% sure this guy is full of crap saying he camped it 3 days

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
ps... and think most agree approximately 30 minutes is ample time for campers to get a grp together and fix up the arti..we waited in excess of 2 hours maybe even 3 i dont call this lack of respect or theft we sat behind on hill and waited and as was said even ressed ur grp members.

Funkybunny

Banned
i watched this happen on my m8s computer (Qwaman) and i have to say.. even though i didnt see the whole thing (saw about 70% of it)... netsirk did a big no no imo... :(

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
oh also had we stolen their mob and they not been dead etc the ss showing a bd pet holding aggro (formaldehydes) would be a suprise as a commander peeling 3 danos off 3 wom warriors hmm i think not instead they ressed up buffed and took it off the pet instead. danos is at 33% and still attacking the CC bd pet.

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Sad though it is to read this, it is a story repeated more and more.

Having had a lot of dealings with Clan Chaos i have to say their attitude towards arti's is superb, one of the best in Midgard. They are very active in TOA always helping their guild members and so are often found camping arti's which is frustrating when you want em :m00: but hey :D

That said they always invite for credit, usually before you even have time to ask and very often when they are farming a drop (example a spear belx wants from Ernai) they even let you roll for an artifact when they don't need you to kill it. I think this is very generous and so have a lot of respect for them.

Personally i am not as tolerant and a stealthed camper can go kiss my arse for a start, moreso a lieing mofo who says he has camped 3 days (i know for a fact i have had a few camping sessions of Danos within the past few days) and even more than that 3 hours to create a group??? Is that a joke?? 10-15 mins (maybe slightly more for sumthing like battler or a distant arti) is mroe than enuff specially when 1 active seer 3 tanks and 1 bot is enuff to kill Danos, less if you use a bd or whatever... patience of talisman must be immense!! AND then wotm fail the encounter and still Clan don't take it, frankly there isn't much mroe they cud have done except maybe kill Danos hand ever drop to Netgimp and then bow down and kiss his ass!!

I waited to post till i had heard a wotm reply cause i believe there are always 2 sides to every story but hearing their reply i think its quite odvious what happened.

Funny on the ss Blejs spamming for arti levelling :flame:

talisman

Fledgling Freddie
Most of the good natured actions were from Hagussar (Gustav) and he was the one talking to Netsirk. Thanks to him it worked out better than it could have done, so dont mention me, applaud him :clap:

Werewolf

Fledgling Freddie
For a FACT i know netsirk has camped that mob and also i have camped it doesnt iv seen mrBig camp it too but Netsirk didnt camp 3 days in a row without sleeping when he was sleeping the mob usually popped and someone killed it theres nothign u can do about that
and if someone has camped 3 days u can sort off cal it camping 3 days
;) my 5 cents ;)

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Clan Chaos did the right thing here, they were almost to generous...
QQ plz

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Azorius said:
2 sides to every story chap.

You've told your side of it, and feeling empowered you come here to drag a guild name through the mud despite obviously having some fault of your own, which you've kindly not shared with the rest of us here.

I've discussed what occured with Netsirk and I do not feel he has done anything wrong.

Cheers

Azo
Doesn't matter if you think he didn't do anything wrong or if WotM camped the mob and CC "stole it". At the end of the day WotM grp broke the CoC and CC didn't.

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
come play pvp..... if they come within 100 meters of your mob just wtfpwn em... much more fun tbh ;>

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>For a FACT i know netsirk has camped that mob

But not in the mornings, that is also a FACT. :)

Camping in stealthed mode dont sound like the best strategy to make sure people around you respect the camping position either. Credibility is the word here i think. A malicious mind could have gotten there with a character at same time as you, go into stealth and come out with a nice story to con you.

Redrummy

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh we've only been presented with one side of the story, a major guild v a ickle hunter =)

Often people get pressured by a 1 or 2 full grp's of guildies and get told to sod off (not saying thats the case this time... but who know's). Its shouldn't be a question of who found out first, but who is already there no matter if someones been camping there for 3 days. Your telling me there actually gonna stay logged on 24/7!? And what if they afk ... what to do hmm... Its the luck of the draw, if someone gets there before you (and has a few people there already) despite the fact that you've gathered a whole group then don't be so spitefull and actually wait your time before flamming at them :kissit:

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Redrummy said:
Tbh we've only been presented with one side of the story, a major guild v a ickle hunter =)

Often people get pressured by a 1 or 2 full grp's of guildies and get told to sod off (not saying thats the case this time... but who know's). Its shouldn't be a question of who found out first, but who is already there no matter if someones been camping there for 3 days. Your telling me there actually gonna stay logged on 24/7!? And what if they afk ... what to do hmm... Its the luck of the draw, if someone gets there before you (and has a few people there already) despite the fact that you've gathered a whole group then don't be so spitefull and actually wait your time before flamming at them :kissit:

read the post m8??? they waited for hours for the guy already there to do his thing, he died like 3 times and they even ressed him or something and then he just leeched them...so imo they were too generous from the sounds of it

Redrummy

Fledgling Freddie
(not saying thats the case this time... but who know's).

Meant it in generic terms mon ami... and again, they might be very frustrated and twist the truth a bit here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom