Islwyn's Bead Necklace

V

Verena

There is a named Bwgan called "Islwyn" in Llyn Barfog that is supposed to drop a necklace called "Islwyn's Bead Necklace". Now I've killed this monster around 20 times allready but never got that necklace to drop.

http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=2726

Now I started wondering if this necklace is present in version 1.45, and if it's supposed to drop for my level32 Minstrel. I've tried browsing through the patch history but never found anything related to this subject.

Am I wasting my time with repeatedly killing this monster in the hope of getting this necklace? Has anyone in Europe gotten this to drop?

O

old.Paranoid

i have been having the same problem as you...

i have settled for the muck covered soemthing necklase for the mo instead...

+2 instrements
+2 Dex
+4 Charisma

or somehting like that... cant quite remember

S

starblade

Think its one of the newer drops Verana.
Last time, it wasnt even in the item listings (been a while since I checked tho but I fear for you :( )

Guess its back to waiting ....................

V

Verena

Muck Covered Ruby Locket

I've read about that necklace too and I'd love to get it but it's a bit outta my league for now i guess. Those farmers are still mostly orange but I'll keep an eye out for it for sure. I reported it to RightNow so I'll wait for an answer before I give up on trying. The main reason I want that necklace is for the +stealth.

But thanks for the reply.

O

old.Organ-Grinder

look up the macabra medalion its an autodrop for lvl 39+ its gotr sweet mods and im sure somebody 39+ in your guild will go get it for u .as for islywyn many from my guild have tried getting that withg no luck :(

O

old.Paranoid

Originally posted by Verena
Muck Covered Ruby Locket

I've read about that necklace too and I'd love to get it but it's a bit outta my league for now i guess. Those farmers are still mostly orange but I'll keep an eye out for it for sure. I reported it to RightNow so I'll wait for an answer before I give up on trying. The main reason I want that necklace is for the +stealth.

But thanks for the reply.

I often come accross these...

Muck Covered Ruby Locket

So next time i get me hands on onw ill msg ya!

V

Verena

Originally posted by Paranoid

I often come accross these...

Muck Covered Ruby Locket

So next time i get me hands on onw ill msg ya!

Thanks a lot for the offer, but I play on prydwen/albion and I believe you play on excalibur/albion. If you do play on pryd I hope the offer still stands :)

T

Talifer

I have tried to get this item too, with no success, but I've only killed the guy 3 times. I did however read on the US message boards that he does drop it (Not sure about the patch version) but that it wasn't a one time drop or anything. People were having to camp at him for hours before he dropped it. So it may just be a case of perceivering. The gamble is wether it's even in this patch or not, I'd want to find out for sure before camping him for ours on end.

Talifer

O

old.Paranoid

Originally posted by Verena

Thanks a lot for the offer, but I play on prydwen/albion and I believe you play on excalibur/albion. If you do play on pryd I hope the offer still stands :)

ah, nope sorry, i play exc... ill see what i can do, i have a few friends who play pry/exc... ill get them to msg you if they have one.. but not hopefull, sorry but that,

O

old.Paranoid

Originally posted by Talifer
I have tried to get this item too, with no success, but I've only killed the guy 3 times. I did however read on the US message boards that he does drop it (Not sure about the patch version) but that it wasn't a one time drop or anything. People were having to camp at him for hours before he dropped it. So it may just be a case of perceivering. The gamble is wether it's even in this patch or not, I'd want to find out for sure before camping him for ours on end.

Talifer

he spawns every 15 minuites, so the best thing to do is camp your player up there, kill him, logg of and play an alt, loig on in 15 mins and kill him again

V

Verena

Originally posted by Paranoid

he spawns every 15 minuites, so the best thing to do is camp your player up there, kill him, logg of and play an alt, loig on in 15 mins and kill him again

This is exactly what I've been doing for the past 3 days non stop.

It's kindda a weird quest thingie too.

Islwyn says something about his brother (Ifor) to you and that you have to go talk to him. He wants a golden fish or something of Ifor.

When you say 'Islwyn' to Ifor you'll get a message that you shouldn't trust Bwgan's..etc..etc and Ifor jumps you bringing the whole camp after you. I've killed Ifor 3 times now but nothing about a fish. Islwyn doesn't change his story either after you killed his brother. Nothing of this appears in your journal either.

Well I'm gonna wait till I get an answer of rightnow before camping him any longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom