island video

nedetheshammy

Fledgling Freddie
i threw this video together from the first night on the island. the point of it was to give the people who quit or retired some idea on how the island has changed RVR. a lot of people dont wanna reactivate just to see if the new content is worth it. i had an absolute blast playing on it so far and hope some people find it a reason to reactivate.

http://daocmovies.sytes.net/movies/island.wmv

disclaimer:
because of the vn retards i feel i need to add some additional information to help clarify a few points. i do not now or have i ever claimed to be any good at my class i admit i am the worst shaman to ever play the game of daoc. watch at your own risk. i hope you enjoy the short film.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Very nice intro and music :)
Though I have to say, only saw 4 seconds of a milegate, rest of the fights could easily be anywhere in the Old New Frontiers.

But good editing :)

Tilda

its a nice vid, and dont worry about VN retards, they dont last long over here :)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
vnboards are a joke. nobodys having an actual discussion about gameplay and no one cares. i especially HATE when someone who has like 80 posts come in and write +1. hes SO COOL!!1

nedetheshammy

Fledgling Freddie
cemi0 said:
Very nice intro and music :)
Though I have to say, only saw 4 seconds of a milegate, rest of the fights could easily be anywhere in the Old New Frontiers.

But good editing :)
a

yeah :( i didnt have a lot of fights around the milegate. the one thing i tried to show was how fast the fights happen and how the valleys were set up. that you really had to watch from above.

what i can say after almost a week is that it is a lot of fun! wouldnt recommend trying to run solo (just like the original emain) action is fast and group oriented. i havent seen any milegate standoffs yet but we will have to see what happens when merlin joins our cluster.

thanks for the feedback :)

Gamah

Banned
sshot0343eo.jpg

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
you know its a crap video when people say its nice, good videos people usualy rant about :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom