Ishundar 3am Dagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bone_idle

How many JH users ??? :eek2:

TR were totally owned there tonight. This might be called YET another JH whine thread but that gun is purely unstoppable. I took out an NC max with AP bullets easily with my JH.

Yes i know weve all heard it all before about jackhammer this and jackhammer that. But what my outfit saw tonight was total NC ownage with this weapon. It was that bad that all of my outfit left Ishundar and went somewhere else and some logged. We just couldnt do anything to stop it.

The point to this thread is..... Dont NC have anyother weapons?.

I dont wanna see shut up about the JH Bone weve had enough crap. I just wanna know what are the other weapons that NC have that are any use. Are they any good?

Another funny thing was. One NC was using our own chaingun. I wiped the floor with him with his own weapon. :D That felt kinda good. :cool: . I was even getting shot at by long distances with the jackhammer which proved that it must be the only weapon they carry. I whipped out me cycler and floored them.

To any mods. If flaming starts. lock this straight away please.

<edited for typos>

O

old.Hellskor

Maybe there's only so many people using the Jackhammer 'cause there's so many threads how '0v3rp0w3r3d' it is...

tested it for a day, didn't like that thing, Minigun was fun tho. ;)

Back to Gauss and Cycler (if I get one)

imo the VS MAX are worse, jumping all over the damn place :eek:

E

Esoteric

I encountered many NC last night and lots of them were using the NC MA weapon, had some nice fire fights.

If you encounter a JH close range you should be toast so try diff tactics and back away, I've killed many JH users this way with my MA vanu weapon.

I do joke about the "noobhammer" as well, just like I joke about the uber4thewin AV Terran "Auto Lock" weapon.

I have 12 jackhammers in my vault at the moment to use when I need to. This is the thing if you think its so great loot it and use it ;-). The jackhammer is a short range weapon it can't shoot even over a small-medium distance well at all, infact I bet used right a pistol would beat it.

I have noticed some interesting things while looting, not all NC carry JH indeed lots have looted our very own pulsar and combine that with their av weap/sniper rifle.

If you think its so great loot it yourself ;-).

Each weapon has its plus and minus factors and I like it that way, if each realm had the same mold just with different graphics I'd be bloody bored.

And before you ask no Im not NC Im Vanu and proud of it made some nice friends and use what we have and some looted weapons for "variety". People often blame other realms insta4thewin "supposed" weapon instead of looking at there own skill and changing tactics accordingly. In a zerg nothing can be done thats purely who can throw the most against the other "4thewin".

In short I like this game I like each realms individuality and if it changed I would think about moving on.

Cheers
Eso

F

Faeldawn

JH is for Close Quarter Battles (CQB), at anything other than close range it sux big time.

Esoteric is right in that a pistol is more accurate at medium range.

For a JH to kill a MAX takes over 2 full clips of AP ammo fired at point-blank range against a MAX, bear in mind how long it takes to shoot 1 full clip and the long reload of the JH all done at zero range and you can see that any MAX with half a brain can defeat a JH user.

The other weapons available to NC are the same generic ones as the other factions, basic shotgun, basic rifle, assault rifle (NC gauss rifle is a little harder to use than the TR cycler due to the annoying fire effects. A lot of NC loot cyclers and store them because of this).

It does seem to be true that NC uses their Heavy Assault more than the other 2 factions i agree, but this is balanced out by the VS excessive use of vehicles and the TR excessive use of MAX.

D

Deadmanwalking

The chaingun killed me and 4 people, this isn't another weapon whine thread but its overpowered!!

M

mid_Efour

i got killed by a guy with an AMP nerf it too!!!!!!11111111

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by bone_idle
A flame. Lock thread now please.

That's not a flame.
This is just another jackhammer thread that the game designers don't read.
The starter of any thread can close it if they want to.

TR chaingun is equally effective, it just doesn't start at full speed, just need some Terrans with brains to realise it has to get to it's full rate of fire before it's at its most effective.

S

SilverHood

A flame. Lock thread now please.

you can lock it yourself using the user admin bar at the bottom right hand side of the screen :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

To any mods. If flaming starts. lock this straight away please.

<edited for typos>

:flame: :flame: :flame:
Lock! Lock! Lock!
:flame: :flame: :flame:

F

Faeldawn

To any mods. If post farming starts. lock this straight away please.

<edited for a laff>

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom