is UKPL ever coming back ???

O

old.kaiser

i love ukpl its way kewl :))

i think a lot of clans would be interested as there is still new members coming to qw who havent experienced the biggest adrenilin rush that qw offers :))

cheers kaiser

O

old.derv

http://hosted.barrysworld.com/ukpl/

The UKPL may well come back at some point in the future, but it depends on how many clans would like to participate, and more importantly, if we could get enough admins to run the league smoothly. Past seasons were always run with a severe shortage of admins, and the league couldn't start up again until that's sorted out...

Contact myself or Fuzz if you'd like to offer your services every thursday for an hour or two, and we'll try get the UKPL up and running for another season at least(ddavid20@softhome.net / fuzznet@usa.net)

O

old.kaiser

UKPL IS ....

ukpl is a game involving 4/5 teams of 3

3v3v3v3v3

basically kill eveyrhting that moves

very kewl fun and very intense

check out the ukpl webby for last yrs results etc

just for interest cos they aint worth anything now anyway :p

kaiser

O

old.Goatblower

UKPL

It gets my vote

Most enjoyable league ever cause basically whatever the attendance, because there was 5 clans in a match there was always enuff peeps to make it a good game ie no default problems. (and the DMM meant you could spam to your hearts content :) )

O

old.Nakoma

No offence meant to anyone, but I found the UKQFFL much more fun :)

Theres something about even numbers dontch'a think?

-V

[that said, I wouldn't argue against a return, hell no]

H

HangTime

problem with the qffl format is that it requires 4 teams of 4, and some clans may stuggle to get 4 players on a thursday night (bearing in mind that some havent managed 3 in previous seasons of the ukpl)

O

old.Yeti

Oh gwan run it again :)
My clan would definetly enter, and I'm sure 1 or 2 of us would offer to do admin work :D

O

old.MetalHead

I'd do admin work as long as it was on at a sensible time n stuff
I'm sure yeti would/might (try to) admin... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom