Is Tom shit?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
interesting thread :)

I think Tom is cool. Although I mostly disagree with him, I can see how he sees things from his point of view, even though more often than not it is appears to be a very shallow view.

Yay Tom he makes me smile.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Tom is amusing. You clown, on the other hand, are as amusing as a case of Syphillis. If you could stop posting til you figure out how to actually be funny it'd be appreciated.

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
Clown said:
Fuck off, ****.

Your forum incompetence is an inspiration to botched lobotomy patients everywhere. I suggest you hone your writing skills before applying borrowed glories as a mere typist.

I don't know what makes you such a worthless poster, but it really works! You couldn't get a clue during clue mating season in a field of clues if you smeared your body in musk and did the clue mating dance. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. Oh well, as the late Douglas Adams said: "You live and learn. At any rate, you live."

You are a bore, and a very dull one at that. I bet you thought it was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before they married? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if your father didn't screw a plant and raised a blooming idiot; if your weren't so fat that the elephants throw you peanuts at your local Zoo, or if you didn't have a face that makes Medusa look like a supermodel. No, come to think of it, you would.

In future, wake up the dozy peglegged hamster operating that wheel-powered brain of yours before you start typing

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Tom is alright, Clown is alright too.

Oh my god. Mellow throdgrain day.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
This was posted after toms "are those two polls shit" thingy thread.
Obv it was a joke......just people missed the timing :p

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
I realised that and saw that it sat for a few days without any posts. But Clowns reply to a new forum user was a bit OTT, in character, but OTT nonetheless. TBH I'd rather have some new members asking silly questions than Clowns random nonsensical postings, which stopped being funny about three years ago.

Clown

Part of the furniture
I love new fake members pimping websites in their signatures.

Wake up, ****.

P.S. Good work using your own keyboard to press CTRL+V.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Why don't you let us into the secret then? Instead of sounding like....a dick?

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
Clown said:
I love new fake members pimping websites in their signatures.

Wake up, ****.

P.S. Good work using your own keyboard to press CTRL+V.

You dont get too many 'fake members' assisting the community. Hint.. see the LCD screens assistance he gave in the recent LCD thread.

Do you really think I would waste my time thinking up an original insult when there are so many prefabricated ones already written with somone like you in mind, come on now have a titter of wit.

Anyway enough of this, let me give you a fluffle to show there is no bad feelings on my part since we cant help the way we are:fluffle:

Clown

Part of the furniture
I saw all three of hist posts, all at the same time, all on his first day.

There was a bot that was on here before that people were having conversations with for months before anyone realised that every post made contained a link to some product or other. Months they were talking to a bot. Some were 'popular' threads like that game music threads. Others were spam.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I like Clown. I think you are all being too harsh on him.

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
Too harsh? Nah. I think hate-fueled threads like these are fun, anyway. The hate-ier, the betterer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom