Is this the future of 1337 sp34k?

Gibberish

Fledgling Freddie
Upside Down Typing - bu!&h+ umop ap!s&n

Ever wanted to be able to type upside down? I bet you've never even thought about it. I hadn't either until I saw an upside down discussion on a newsgroup. So what is upside down typing? Here's an example:

:al&wexa ue s.ajaH ¿bu!&h+ umop ap!s&n s! +eym oS '&nojbsmau e uo uo!ssncs!p umop ap!s&n ue mes I l!+un jay+!a +.upey I '+! +noqe +ybnoy+ ua^a ja^au a^.noh +aq I ¿umop ap!s&n a&h+ o+ alqe aq o+ pa+uem ja^3

So what does that mean? Well, if you print out this page and hold it upside down, you'll find that the above text is simply the previous paragraph typed upside down... well, sort of.

It takes a bit of work to read upside down typing, but it takes even more work to type it…

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie
Binky the Bomb said:
Here's a challenge for some, typing without using elitespeak, code's or crap.

1 can't d0 th@t, w1sh 1 was just @s l33t @s y0u :(

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Binky the Bomb said:
Here's a challenge for some, typing without using elitespeak, code's or crap.
Hrm, okay;

one cfourn dzero sevenhfourseven bthreecfourufivethree one fourm onethreethreeseven.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Is is just an excuse to cover up crap spelling u think?
I cant spell for shit, and it's not like i've lost any respect for it.

Be confusing in combat if someone didnt knw how to type it.
Besides, a good "Mummy, HELP!" always suffices for that :D

Pippic

Fledgling Freddie
Gibberish said:

Ever wanted to be able to type upside down? I bet you've never even thought about it. I hadn't either until I saw an upside down discussion on a newsgroup. So what is upside down typing? Here's an example:

:al&wexa ue s.ajaH ¿bu!&h+ umop ap!s&n s! +eym oS '&nojbsmau e uo uo!ssncs!p umop ap!s&n ue mes I l!+un jay+!a +.upey I '+! +noqe +ybnoy+ ua^a ja^au a^.noh +aq I ¿umop ap!s&n a&h+ o+ alqe aq o+ pa+uem ja^3

So what does that mean? Well, if you print out this page and hold it upside down, you'll find that the above text is simply the previous paragraph typed upside down... well, sort of.

It takes a bit of work to read upside down typing, but it takes even more work to type it…
i honestly cant read that shit :p

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Defy convention, type normal text, but say it's in code.
That should realy confuse em.

Eroa

Banned
Gibberish said:

nope.. cant read it.

InertiaSlave

Fledgling Freddie
Gibberish said:

Trying to read that is more fun if you run it through http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html first ;)

Should get something like this:

AL&WEXA U3 SAJAH11111!!! LOL ¿BU&H+!!11! OMG WTF LOL UMOP APS&N1!1111!! OMG S1111!1! LOL +3YM OS &NOJBSMAU A UO UOSNCSP11!!!!!1 OMG WTF LOL UMOP APS&N!1!11 LOL UE MES I L+UN!1!11! WTF JAY+A!1!11 OMG LOL +UP3Y!!!1 OMG WTF I +!1!11!!1 OMG WTF +NOQA +YBNOY+ UA^A JA^AU O1!1! +AQ I ¿UMOP APS&N111!!!!1 OMG WTF A&H+ O+ ALQ3 AQ O+ PA+U3M JA^3

:rolleyes:

Holt

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, remind me of a time I went to my housemates lecture and wrote an insult to his lecturer (whilst bored) in binary on the desk, for some reason my friends didn't find this particularly geeky, but quite amusing.... I have normal friends, i've just got to my computer from a game of drinking chess - I blame the absinthe for this text

Holt

Fledgling Freddie
Holt said:
Hehe, remind me of a time I went to my housemates lecture and wrote an insult to his lecturer (whilst bored) in binary on the desk, for some reason my friends didn't find this particularly geeky, but quite amusing.... I have normal friends, i've just got to my computer from a game of drinking chess - I blame the absinthe for this text
OMG lol, I jsut started reading that and I was thinking, I did that, and then I had a game of drinking chess last night, then I realised I posted the message, had no memory of that whatsoever, and it doesn't seem in the least bit relevant - oh well

Dukat

Resident Freddy
i once went into a chatroom where they all talked with numbers, went somthing like this....

<Dukat has entered leethaxx0rspeakingplace>
<Dukat> HI
<leethaxxor>302 2033 102 3302
<leethaxx0rsfriend>3032 230 04
<leethaxxor>102020 12002 102 020 343 10012
<Dukat> so... numbers huh? yea.. hmm..
<leethaxx0r>20102 20
<leethaxx0rsfriend>30410
<Dukat>O_O
<Dukat has left leethaxx0rspeakingplace>

i seriously hope they where messing around or somthing, if they actually speak like that to eachother they need help :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Dukat said:
i once went into a chatroom where they all talked with numbers, went somthing like this....

<Dukat has entered leethaxx0rspeakingplace>
<Dukat> HI
<leethaxxor>302 2033 102 3302
<leethaxx0rsfriend>3032 230 04
<leethaxxor>102020 12002 102 020 343 10012
<Dukat> so... numbers huh? yea.. hmm..
<leethaxx0r>20102 20
<leethaxx0rsfriend>30410
<Dukat>O_O
<Dukat has left leethaxx0rspeakingplace>

i seriously hope they where messing around or somthing, if they actually speak like that to eachother they need help :D

*smirks* 302 2033 102 3302?!

3012 122 020 11...*laughs his ass off*

November

Fledgling Freddie
Gibberish said:

Oh my God.. Im so ashamed of myself.. I was actually able to read it without printing it out and doing it upside down! Though it hurt my head standing upon my head on my wooden desk. *Grins* :worthy:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Wasn't that hard to read even if you're not upside down, just think a little (That might be hard for some tho :p)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
old.Tohtori said:
*smirks* 302 2033 102 3302?!

3012 122 020 11...*laughs his ass off*

OMG!! Your one of them!!

<jumps down into the bomb shelter and wraps himself up in tin foil>

Retrakith

Banned
Holt said:
Drugs are bad, mmkayyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom