Is this Friky?:)

Everz

FH is my second home
haha quality beeks, btw how you going m8 and what you doing back in this dump called dyvet?

elbeek

Part of the furniture
haha quality beeks, btw how you going m8 and what you doing back in this dump called dyvet?

Missed my mincer so popped back for a change of scenery :D Nice to see you back in action too.

Everz

FH is my second home
Missed my mincer so popped back for a change of scenery :D Nice to see you back in action too.

yeh, nice to see the old chanter again.. however this irvr is utter crap, limits the options of rvr to doorstepping or wondering around bolg hoping a mid will come out.. 2nd night ive logged after a few short runs ;p

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie

Couldn't help it, wanted to hear it. Dunno what to think at first, really.
Sad to hear a youngster that seems to have lost it?
Sad for those parents that lost their kid?
Sad for the concept of mmorpg?

I think it's about time ppl realize that some ppl really lose themselves in bits and bytes. I think a mature person can call things like this a hobby, even be dedicated to something like this, but kids have a hard time by the sound of it ^^

Personally i didn't find it funny...

elbeek

Part of the furniture
yeh, nice to see the old chanter again.. however this irvr is utter crap, limits the options of rvr to doorstepping or wondering around bolg hoping a mid will come out.. 2nd night ive logged after a few short runs ;p

I Agree with you on the irvr in Hib. It's pants whereas the recent Surs/Eras was fun.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
rofl ...I would have to say its not Friky though :). Said it a thousand times, only an american :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom