Is this for real ?

$tup|d_$h4dy

Fledgling Freddie
well as it seems now I have been hackt AGAIN :eek2:

this time again all my chars were deleted BUT my passw wasnt on hotmail nor on my comp so how the FUCK did that fuckin asshole do it.

ffs this sucks I'm quitting now sry to all the ppl that lended me armor/weapons and cash because I'm pretty sure ya wont see it again :( vry sry for that :(

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
He probably has the Sub PW as well :(

Whatever the hackers intention is, i dont understand it :(

I hope to see you back some time m8, was a pleasure playing with ya.

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
now thats bad :(

edit: Khalen, i gues banning him doesn't stop him :(:( or his 2 - 3 - 4 accounts, who knows, banning him from computers only could help i gues

goa should at least give some of the plats back you had on yer account this time!!

edit2: i don't use hotmail but... does hotmail keep a deleted items folder? :p

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
btw Shady, in the previous thread someone advised you to ask for a new sub-pass at Goa... go get it imo, i'm sure people will help you (again ;)) to get some free stuf, especially now ToA arrives.
or run around in toa and do the ML naked with last name Kingsfool or something, get some roleplay experience mate, dont even think about quiting cause thats what the hacker wants, just read the frontiers notes or take a short break mate

1st of all: get a new sub-pass and ... change yer email-address...?

$tup|d_$h4dy

Fledgling Freddie
I had a new subpass I had a new game pass my passes werent on my comp nor on hotmail but on a peace of paper so how the FUCK did that asshole do that

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
:(
worst thing is, he's reading this thread (probably) and laughing his a* off, i wish i could see his face after meeting you Shady! :puke:

Raguel

Fledgling Freddie
maybe it's just a problem in goa or so?
ask around at them again :)

stighelmer

Fledgling Freddie
IMO GOA should replace everything incl itemz.

But what are the odds of that happening ? :(

$tup|d_$h4dy

Fledgling Freddie
yea well ya dont know how mutch I want that bastards a* tijl but I doubt I'll ever get the pleasure of meeting him irl to bad.

as for goa godje, I doubt they will help me out but ofc I'm gonna try but then again if I do get my chars back and I do get new weapons armor etc from friends what then ? 1 week later hackt again ? who is gaining from this anywase eh I dont get it rly just makes me pist thinkin about it.

fuck this I'm gonna smoke one cya all

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
stighelmer said:
IMO GOA should replace everything incl itemz.

But what are the odds of that happening ? :(
reason they dont is cause they would get shitloads of emails saying this "hi i got hacked, i had 100p and loads of uber items, can u pls replace them?"

$tup|d_$h4dy

Fledgling Freddie
nah thats not it I think they have logs so they are able to check what ya had how do ya think they find cheaters and hackers otherwise by guessing ?

Chilly

Balls of steel
hes got a packet sniffer or a keylogger or something on your computer that record when u input your password. If you ahve a virus scanner, get a new one. If you have a firewal, get a new one. If you had neither, no sympathy.

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
hes got a packet sniffer or a keylogger or something on your computer that record when u input your password. If you ahve a virus scanner, get a new one. If you have a firewal, get a new one. If you had neither, no sympathy.

better to just reformat all harddrives and do a clean install, to make sure everything is gone. And well, get a firewall/virusscanner as well when you're busy

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
It's quite simple to get a keyboard logger installed on your PC cloaked, and send whatever you type to someone else. Probably got it via a trojan.

$tup|d_$h4dy

Fledgling Freddie
well scand and idd there is a trojan on my comp but the prob is its on _restore and I cant get it out :(

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
wipe computer clean and re-install the whole lot.

did this happen before or after they'd patched to 1.67 cos they might not be able to restore char's that were deleted before the new patch.

i'm afraid i dont have any more epics in my vault for you shady, was my only one that i gave you :(

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Wipe the pc indeed (wonder why you didn't do that in the first place as it's most of the times the only clean thing to do with virus/keyloggers etc.) And most of all don't visite those "fun" sites people pass on, programs or auto-open email when clicked on in Outlook etc.

IMO get a linux firewall server, it worked wonders here.

Covenant

Can't get enough of FH
$tup|d_$h4dy said:
well scand and idd there is a trojan on my comp but the prob is its on _restore and I cant get it out :(

Turn of System Restore in WinXP/ME - this will delete the _restore folder and any contents. Re run your AV scan and turn System Restore back on.

Zil

Fledgling Freddie
didnt goa say that they cant remake your chars after toa patch?

$tup|d_$h4dy

Fledgling Freddie
I think so zii, so I'll wait before formatting

and breni how do I turn the system restore of m8 ? cause cant seem to find it ( st0pid eh )

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Wowzers :(

Sorry to hear that mate. :fluffle:

I don't get how anyone could steal anothers account. I must be one of the ones left that actually has a conscience. I mean we all know how long it takes to get a lvl50. Unbelievable. Hope they :flame: for it.

$tup|d_$h4dy

Fledgling Freddie
this fokker is rly startin to anoy me now he hackt my email also the fucktard I'm so gonna kill this bastard

COME ON BITCH TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE I'LL FUCK YOU UP COME ON I DARE YOU COME OOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
$tup|d_$h4dy said:
this fokker is rly startin to anoy me now he hackt my email also the fucktard I'm so gonna kill this bastard

COME ON BITCH TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE I'LL FUCK YOU UP COME ON I DARE YOU COME OOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Listen mate, some of the advice you've been given is sound, and you really ought to follow it.

1. Format and FDISK your drive. Remember to use the fdisk /mbr from the DOS prompt of any boot disk (a Win98 boot disk will do regardless of the actual OS you have installed), in case the trojan or key logger has hidden itself in the remaining 62 sectors on the first track. Also, enable Anti-Virus protection in your motherboard BIOS if it supports it.

2. Once you install your OS make sure you update from the MS site before you do anything else. Then download and install either Kerio, Tiny or Sygate firewalls (all free), and AVG anti-virus (again, completely free).

3. Then use something like Drive Image or Norton Ghost and back your drive up. Either product will split the image to 640MB chunks so you can burn it to CD-R.

4. Never hand out any passwords to anyone!

I feel sorry for you mate, getting hacked ain't no jokes, but following my advice should put you straight again.

$tup|d_$h4dy

Fledgling Freddie
gonna say it for the 5th time I got a firewall its internal in my router, I have anti virus ( the avg one because idd its free )

as for the other stuf ya said....that I dont know/understand I aint a newbie on my comp but never had this shit before so......if you would care to explain lemme know

Boobz

Loyal Freddie
Firstly, the firewall in your router wont do shit against a Trojan.The firewall you have is "Stateful" which means that it will allow any traffic in that was requested by a machine in your network (very rough explanation). As you have a trojan, this means that traffic IS coming from inside your network (and the firewall allows it out, and thus the attacker back in). If you want to control what goes in and out you need a software firewall like Zonealarm.Then you will get a pop-up box telling you when something is trying to use your connection. Check the details, if you dont know what it is click "no" and the connection will not be allowed. It will also tell you the source IP of this attack. If its a newbie idiot (unlikely) he will be using his own ip. If not , he will be using proxy/launching the attack from somebody elses machine.
Auto restore will be in control panel under system iirc.

Bad luck with all this anyway. Hope you get your chars back.

BTW nod32 is a very good AV. If you havent tried it already, it may remove the trojan, and keep all future ones out also.
www.nod32.com.

Be careful what you download ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom