Is this a ***** trick

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
We had a grp at GoV just now , we pulled Danos he aggroed but didnt leave camp .His patrollers came and we had just finished killing them when Kadawen <fom> tried to pull danos we started hitting danos then when danos was on around 30% his m8 feroz turns up who then starts to pull centaurs into our fop.
Kadawen has said he has sent rightnow .. which i hope he has as the logs will show that we pulled danos 1st.Hopefully Kadawen and Feroz will then recieve the reward they so richly deserve.

IMO what kadawen tried was bang out of order ... but his m8 Feroz i hope that he gets a ban.

Oh btw another thing Kadawen sticking danos and trying to pick up GoV as it drops is also banning offence .

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
That's a huge idiot over there, the fommer that is...

I hope he gets banned, we dont need such ppl in mid-

Feroz

Fledgling Freddie
im ewul or ?

well not much say but ... i got argro on the way out to dantos and you guys saved me :)

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
Feroz said:
well not much say but ... i got argro on the way out to dantos and you guys saved me :)

Hmm thats strange since you came to fop sat down and watched for 5mins then pulled with bolt.Then sat down while it aggroed our shammy/fop also if it had aggro you why at no time did you attempt to kill it ?

Also kadawen your comment after we asked why you tried to take danos is very comical .... all i see is ppl exping off centaurs .Yeah im sure you see lvl 50 ppl at danos camp when he is up exping all the time .

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh change the 3 day bans or what ever to 1 week or smth thats more like a punishment.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
you must care enough to post in here...

Unfortunately this shows up being listed amongst the other threads.
So unless you got a hib RA called Selective Blindness, you will click on the threads name to see what is inside.

Especially if it's got a TRICKY UBAR SUPAR name like this one, making sure noone has an idea what it contains when clicking on it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Lothandar said:
So unless you got a hib RA called Selective Blindness, you will click on the threads name to see what is inside.

Especially if it's got a TRICKY UBAR SUPAR name like this one, making sure noone has an idea what it contains when clicking on it.

wtf are you on about?

if you read my post (with the quote in) can you do that? you will see i was commenting on MrEbayCowBoy posting some shit not the fact that you got an arti stolen.

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:

Ehh...lol :-P

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
wtf are you on about?

if you read my post (with the quote in) can you do that? you will see i was commenting on MrEbayCowBoy posting some shit not the fact that you got an arti stolen.

Think he posted he doesn't care about this thread, as arti-steal threads are bollox, in like, 90% of the cases.

And I agree with his opinion completely.

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
hmm some1 tried doin that to my grp b4, we died b4 they got the mobs to us :D

btw good tactics, come play mid and get some band :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom