Is this a Normal bugg?..

D

Dalus_carosu

Well never seen this happen or heard of this kind of a thing but here goes...

Played in Coruscating Mines tonight and was just about to zone out to go to DC to sell some stuff...

White screen...

10 sec after I found myself at MM there I was bound...

I notice something wrong with my char cant recognize him..

He looks a bit fater and Uglier... MY DAMN Celt Druid got transformed into a Firby?!?!

And 20 sec later computer crashes? LOL

But would be cooler if it had transformed in to a Troll or something :)

B

BlitheringIdiot

lol :D

Well they were doing those halloween things, perhaps they felt you werent ugly enough ;)

F

Faeldawn

Weird bugs around atm.

Two weeks ago i jumped on a horse in Innis and as soon as i get on im transported "magically" to DL pad......go figure.

K

Khalen

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Weird bugs around atm.

Two weeks ago i jumped on a horse in Innis and as soon as i get on im transported "magically" to DL pad......go figure.

Yes hibs horse from one of the towns has some weird side effects, transporting to all kinda places. I still think it's a warp hole...

S

'Shy

Hmm been around a while. I remember getting on a horse at Mag Mel once and being warped to TNN gates where everyone was sat around doing a Dragon loot split ;)

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by kinag
lol :D

Can I become a kobbie zerk too? tell me how you did that :p

:rolleyes:
[/
hroft got stuck in texture near stable. after unstucking he appeared as some ugly kobbieh =D

K

kirennia

I'm guessing, if it's a bug, it's not gonna be very normal :D

D

Dalus_carosu

I knew someone would say that :) Damn you kirennia!! hehe

O

old_saxo

I also seen the teleport horse at albion horsething in Gotthwig, Wierdest bug i ever seen was. Logged on whit my infil Xilo a morning, i port to odins and im transfered to a lurikeen wtf o_O i wanted to find some enemys having fun whit , whit my new look but sadly it was all empty so i quitted. Later i logged on i was boring sarancener again. GIF LURI look

L

Loveless

Weird bugs around atm.

Similar thing happened to me.

Rvring in odins, grp died /release. Got on horse to goto Jordhiem and ended up back where we died, able to move about but not visable to other players.

B

Bilf

Many many moons ago when I was playing Mid on Pryd, I jumped onto a hoss near Jord. the hoss then morphed into a troll and I ended up here .

Which kinda sucked. :(

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by Bilf
Many many moons ago when I was playing Mid on Pryd, I jumped onto a hoss near Jord. the hoss then morphed into a troll and I ended up here .

Which kinda sucked. :(

lol :D then what, /stuck? :p

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by -fwapp-
lol :D then what, /stuck? :p
nah, either you're lucky and can escape via water in one of the directions and end up south of vasudheim - or you're unlucky and make a post on Rightnow.

or, delete, as a guildie did ( lvl 6 at the time, didn't feel like waiting on Rightnow :D )

B

Bilf

Aye, rightnow it was...

Took em about 2 days to move me back into the game.

K

Kindar

Was trying out BM yesterday on Pryd. Friend decided to play druid and started in Domann. He ran to portal outside....and ported to emain inside MTK. Guards ganked him of course and then he went ld...seems a bit weird he ported from the inner realm to Emain.

Once took a horse to Hagall from Aegir's Landing. Suddenly i got ported back to Aegirs...under the city. The Ancestral Secrets Quest have a bad habit to do that too.

E

Eggy

A focus group I was in in Sidi had the most bizarre bugs of all.

Every so often, people in the group (eg clerics/cabby) would 'turn into' minstrels, ie holding a drum etc. The cabalist's pet changed its name from 'amber simulacrum' to 'Thire', and various other weird shit happened (as well as mobs falling through the floors). Strange thing is, everyone saw this, not just one person.

Mythic :great:

E

evial

At beta my grp was killed outside crim, i did /releas but did not end up in ardee but i was back where i was killed. i hade 0 hp and could only move around wery slowly. Afther about 1 min server whent down.

M

m4rk

aye some of mids horse routes from aegir have teleported me into the middle of nowhere, such a pain :)

C

chosen

i also had a wierd bugg when i were a alb with my armsman! and loads of people saw it since it was a big fight between albs, mids and hibs in odins where we were fighting, i had some trolls bashing on me and the same time i died i went LD, when i logged on again i was stil in odins and i could move around and i saw all those middis stil were there so i tryed to hide behind a tree when Judas and some other albs msg me and ask "WTF, how do you do that" i had no idea what they were talking about so i sent "?" back, and then tryed to attack those middis but couldnt draw weapon, then my IRL friend dvl called me since he were at the same time telling me i am flying around dead :p i could even go trough walls, trees aswell but i typed /release instead, didn't think about flying to svasud faste and scaring the mids away from the pad :(

D

Dalus_carosu

Nice Chosen :)

I just thought of a bugg I had a long time ago where I was able to read all that Albs was saying when we had a stand off at AMG in Emain :) Was pretty funny playing the game for so long and the first time hearing them what they where actuly screaming :)

E

Elric IA

Before DL bindstone most people bound in Tir na mBeo to get the horse to Ligen. Often that horse (and i think a jump might provke this as well) took you back to the AMG emain often on top of a dwarf.

D

delay

had a similar problem in AH a few weeks ago.. buying a ticket from AH to Bjarken, getting on horse, and at that instant where you expect the horse to turn around and head Bjarken, I was standing at Alch table some 300m East... Happened at least twice... (cost me bl00dy 10s, it did!)

O

old.Laryssa

Originally posted by alme
u h4x0red it

prolly :)
or perhaps someone installed on the servers the haxxor protect which fucks up the communication :D

H

herjulf

Err well i used the stablemaster in aegir, the one past bridge.
And got teleported into some1 else somehow.

I like saw what he saw, he ran around exploring, think it was a lowbie exploring SI. i ctr+alt+del:ed.

Then it was ok i found myself at my bindspot.

I

Iri

Was getting on a horse from Aegir to Bjarken for a quest, suddenly i find myself being stucked to the ass of some naked lvl 5 troll dragging me into some damn wasteland. Another time at the same stablemaster i bought a ticket to somewhere and when i handed the ticket to the guy BAM i was ported to Stor Gothi Kurik.

Btw, if u get the bluesky bug with watersound, first check if u are playing classic but bound in si, if not just crash daoc and u should appear normal when logging back on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom