Is this a bug?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Im doing at atm an have opent all chests 4 times now an still no spawn is this a bug or working as it should? because its not first time this happent to me.. an im really tired of always something wrong with this fucking encounter everytime i do it!!!!

Everz

FH is my second home
No its normal now, has happened to me alot

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
if you post something that doesn't make sense what else am I meant to do?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:
if you post something that doesn't make sense what else am I meant to do?

You trying to say you had no idea what i was talking about because of me mistyping one word ?:wanker:

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I started typing before you edited and put in "an im really tired of always something wrong with this fucking encounter everytime i do it!!!!" so I had no idea what you were on about.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
if you dont have anything to say that helps plz stfu..

At least if you're going to be an offensive asshole (like Sanya Thomas) then mean it.

Please Shut The Fuck Up just= contradiction.

You don't ask someone "please shut the fuck up" rather "please, be quiet".

Also you don't make any sense so bite anyone who dares make fun of you. It's not nice, I agree, but neither is typing 1000 and 1 grammar errors in 2 lines.

That encounter has been known to be working like that for ages.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
At least if you're going to be an offensive asshole (like Sanya Thomas) then mean it.

Please Shut The Fuck Up just= contradiction.

You don't ask someone "please shut the fuck up" rather "please, be quiet".

Also you don't make any sense so bite anyone who dares make fun of you. It's not nice, I agree, but neither is typing 1000 and 1 grammar errors in 2 lines.

That encounter has been known to be working like that for ages.

know it wasnt nice to be rude but when he writes like that an put that smiley behind it imo it looks like he is trying to make fun of my spelling an i really dont need other ppl to tell me i cant spell because i know that... Maybe if he just askt what do you mean because i dont understand i would not have been rude..

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
they are talking about the atlantis tablet encounter aparantly they have changed the encounter so its totally random now every time you open a box instead of at worst opening three boxes and getting adds and then opening the last box and getting the mob.

I think they are trying to say that now its a 1 in 4 chance every time you open the box at getting the encounter mob.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
what encounter are u talking about ? :eek7:

sorry if it wasnt clear ;) saw i made a typeing mistake in first post.. Should have been at an not an ;) sorry about that..

popa

Fledgling Freddie
i get that to 1 day wee try too open whit necro like 20 min and dont pop
and other day open whit shammy and pop at second try

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom