Is this a bug! ?

B

Bebopbo

After going to my house to put some wepaons i had on display i came across a funny situation, when i dragged weapon from my invent to the wall & clicked it to drop it on the wall it still had the icon of the weapon on my cursor & the weapon was still in my inventory so i was able to put as many as i wanted of that weapon onto my wall? drawback is:

-the item would stay in my invent
-id have to put the itme in my vault after i put it on wall

surely this is a bug that needs to be fixed, i was able to completely cover my walls of my cottage in weapons (nice wallpaper eh!)
serious though, some weapons are nice to have to have on display & i was kinda looking forward to placing the few i have come across over my travels in my home for display. But to be able to plaster 100's of them over my walls kinda took the fun away :(

Strange thing is... I was having problems with my new gfx card (abit fx5600 Ultra) which i had just fixed by updating my mobo drivers.. but this seems to have enabled me to do this weapon spam in my house, as before with my old gfx card it would do it properly & remove the weapon from my invent after i have placed it on wall.

Wonder if anyone from Mythic ever read these boards & take note :p ?

O

old.Icebreaker

It's not a bug. It just makes copys of your weapons on the wall

K

Khalen

And you can't place 100s there's a max to nr of items inside the house (as well for outside)

B

Bebopbo

ahh :)

well that kind of stupid :(

I'd rather it take the item form our invent tbh :eek:

V

vesania

ahh

well that kind of stupid

I'd rather it take the item form our invent tbh

I think it's nice as it is - allows you to make a couple of copies of nice looking dropped items that you are unlikely to own more than once. Seeing as it's just for the purposes of decoration, what difference is there if it doesn't take the item from your inventory?

A

amazingsteve

well it clears room in your inventory :) sh1t, inventory full :( ah well, just put it on the mantlepiece then!

Users who are viewing this thread