Is there anyting i can do ?

Snox

Fledgling Freddie
I have the problem:
You are getting a message that says 'Invoice in Progress' when trying to resubscribe
This means that a previous attempt to pay has failed and the system is blocking you for a period as an anti-fraud measure. Firstly, navigate away from the site and clear your browser cache to ensure that you are not seeing a cached page. To do this in Internet Explorer go to 'Tools' then 'Internet Options' and 'delete all temporary content'. In Firefox go to 'Tools' then 'Options' then 'Privacy' and 'Clear Cache'. Go back to the Subscription site, if you are still getting the message you will need to wait for it to clear. It will do this by itself after a few hours.

Woke up this morning for what was going to be an all Daoc day levling my char. But the account was cloased, fine i thought and tried to pay and i dident have enugh money on CC, and got a message that i would in 20 mins recive an email and then i could try agian. SO i waited for the email and when it arrived 40mins after first try it inkulded a Link....

"
If you wish to get access now to the secure mean of payment, please click here : http:*****-----------."

So i did.... and got to a information empty billing page, and they got the same msg again that i would recive an email in 20 mins.....

This all was 6hours ago and i still cant pay :(

I have tried clearing cache and tried in both Firefox and IE and on both my and my brothers comp ?

Is all hope out ? Do i have to wait for goa to resolve this on monday ? or is there anying i can do ?

Snox

Fledgling Freddie
Still dosent work, no daoc the whole weekend then i guess :/ dont they have ppl working sat-sun?

This sux :( really was looking forward to play some this weekend

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
the protsess restets in the evening some time (7 cet if im correct)

so then again you can pay again. the email might work, and might not work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom