Is there anybody out there......

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Lo, just wondering what u hib/excal expect from us hib/pry dudes when clustering goes ahead. Yes, there will b the mandatory flexing and measuring of e-peens to start off with but long term whats yer views? In the words of Rodney King "Cant we all just get along"....

I'm looking forward to seeing some of Dem Hibbies in action (if they still about that is)

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
In the words of Rodney King "Cant we all just get along"....

Isnt that the bit where we shake hands and my hand comes off, stabs you in the back and errects a flag signifying my victory and claimage of youre land?

Oh wait no that was mars attacks:p bah you going to invade arent you mwha ha ha :flame:

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Ill be down on the corner selling my luwi body, making loads on the prydwen people :cheers:
After i ripped their housing area :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Ogen said:
Ill be down on the corner selling my luwi body, making loads on the prydwen people :cheers:
After i ripped their housing area :p

check out the Willow Tavern - you might get a guided tour from Aran....

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
Just hope they've developed a way to prevent peeps rp farming there pyd characters.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Reckon that Hib will be fantastic fun once the clustering happens, ok I know there will be more zergs but the areas around those should open up more for FG v FG and there should be more soloers, so everyone MIGHT win. Hell we can but wait and see. Personally I love the zerg, partly why I play this game is the huge scale battles. I'm usually semi afk at the best of times watching pish on TV so I'll never be "leet" or famous for being good, cos I'm not! I do however love to have fun and I get the feeling that a united excal/pryd hibernia could be one hell of a force to contend with! :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
well ofc we will expect you to teach us how to RvR, how to do primetime RR's and lots of more things =))

Naaaa honestly, let's hope we get along together pretty well and have our fun =)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
i will be in one realm with vinter

:<<<<í

on the bright side.... There will be enuff animists to neutralise any resistance and get 6 relics hopefully :worthy:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Dorin said:
i will be in one realm with vinter

:<<<<í

on the bright side.... There will be enuff animists to neutralise any resistance and get 6 relics hopefully :worthy:

lol ye :O

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
yay can't wait clustering happens really... have no offence bout excal hib thingies ! as i'm half-breed hib/pryd hib/exc *some mid thingy at side of it :(*
if there is some old pals to check out. :m00: :m00: :m00:
*posting retard posts in FH at work = fun*

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
B.t.w as you may know, most hib prydwenites use http://pryd.net/ as their main forums, they mostly just make fun of FH anyways:) They are setting up forums for excal hibbies there too if there's interest, for better communication, so you may go there and have a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom