Is there any life for melee after NF?

Darksadness

Fledgling Freddie
I'm reading all around in forums (american), ppl saying for european players to start caster/archer classes before NF come out, because there is no real "space" for melee in Nf... This means all then time spent in mercs, paladins, was a loss of time? even the infils..... with all this presciense nodes etc have now their life fooked up...
I'm start thinking why mythic have meele classes then??? to become like the armsman? Nerferd to dead? C'mon mythic guys give us meleer's something a chance... never rolled a caster in any game in my life, and i dont want to roll one now just because the game become Rangedholic....
Well just a thought of someone getting really sad about how this game is going...

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
to bash down the gates and being chaingrappld majt!

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Darksadness said:
I'm reading all around in forums (american), ppl saying for european players to start caster/archer classes before NF come out, because there is no real "space" for melee in Nf... This means all then time spent in mercs, paladins, was a loss of time? even the infils..... with all this presciense nodes etc have now their life fooked up...
I'm start thinking why mythic have meele classes then??? to become like the armsman? Nerferd to dead? C'mon mythic guys give us meleer's something a chance... never rolled a caster in any game in my life, and i dont want to roll one now just because the game become Rangedholic....
Well just a thought of someone getting really sad about how this game is going...

Who else is gonna guard / protect the casters / archers ? ;)

PinkyPink

Fledgling Freddie
Just grp with lots of casters and u will get ur RP's still just u will be BG bot and thats about it ;)

Pink.

Darksadness

Fledgling Freddie
Loll

Guard casters? a merc? welll it will be really nice loll to do noyhing::: wellcome to dark age of cast a lot...

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
quit the whines. the population on excal im 99% sure u wont find it hard to find fg v fg action .

NF will be WHAT WE MAKE OF IT. if we wanna fart around whackin keep doors 24/7 . then yes it will be like american NF.

but if people make the effort not to goto the keeps 24/7 then NF for EU IMO will be fine. even if a lot of folks goto keeps. when a keep is being attacked there will ALWAYS be a LOT of people inc to those keeps as a fg . for people that WANT to roam as a fg to attack as they are inc to defend/attack a keep :)

Tholaawg

Fledgling Freddie
can't u port to like within a 100 yards of the action? which means no fgs inc to keep...

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Tholaawg said:
can't u port to like within a 100 yards of the action? which means no fgs inc to keep...

unless im mistaken u can port to home keeps but u CANT port to enemy keeps unless u have all home keeps. or summin like that.

but still doesnt make a exscuse for zerging keeps 24/7.

people shall and will roam as a fg. hence fgvfg will happen on a reguler basis

Sock Drawer

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to think that is EU players are slightly more intelligent than the US NF players - and that we'll make sure that NF still has plenty of FG v FG action as well as hopefully some more chances for solo encounters. All this naturally in addition to the keep takes etc. Like someone else said - NF will be what WE make it.

Chronick Wind

Fledgling Freddie
Yup, we said before its what we make it...and dont leven bother reading yank forums as we all know they cant fight properly, got the tactical ideals of a fish spying a fishing hook....

Besides, Europe has had hundreds of years of practice in siege warfare...im sure we will all get through it.

PS: The French will lose as standard ;P

Spearmi[NT]

Fledgling Freddie
NF+mercs= spec change to more parry (or shield :twak: ) ... me thinks. like it or not you gonna be a guard bot. reroll or quit

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Darksadness said:
Guard casters? a merc? welll it will be really nice loll to do noyhing::: wellcome to dark age of cast a lot...

Please note my ;) at the end of my post above. meaning there was a touch of sarcasm in it.

Shairon

Fledgling Freddie
Honestly i dont get it, why is everyone so nervous and thinks that daoc grp rvr will die, after a wile u get use to the system and everyone will run normal grps as usual, tho archers and casters will pwn a little extra but thats all.

/

Chris.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
On the other hand, we had Dark Age of Tankalot for heaven knows how many months. What goes around comes around and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom