Is there a need for fortnightly Artifact Zergs?

Are Fortnightly Artifact Raids needed?

• Yes they are good events

Votes: 36 65.5%
  • No they are not needed

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Yes - but not so often

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Not at all people do what they need

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
As the title says im going to see if it's worth making the artifact raids i do a permanant fortnightly event for albion. I know some people will whine etc but every one i have done it has had 80+ ppl attend which kinda gives me the indication they are still needed.

Hence why i thought i would do a poll to see what you think.

EvilDonut

Fledgling Freddie
I think 2 weeks may be pushing it a bit....3 weeks would be more reasonable. We'd need 40-50 or so for a good raid(I think, might be wrong), and I don't know if there are that many new lvl50 chars over a 2 week period. Of course thats not counting the level 50s who come along and already have credit.

Corran

Part of the furniture
I think 2 weeks may be pushing it a bit....3 weeks would be more reasonable. We'd need 40-50 or so for a good raid(I think, might be wrong), and I don't know if there are that many new lvl50 chars over a 2 week period. Of course thats not counting the level 50s who come along and already have credit.

pretty much every artifact can be done with fg at most if you have right classes. So just 2 groups of semi balanced should do it all fine and pretty quickly.

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
will try to be on some more m8 but first going on a holliday from friday to friyday

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom