Is The SI Drop rate bugged ?

S

snoz

Been leveling up a Bonedancer for the last 2 weeks, playing both in SI and in old world dungeons.

I've played ALOT in SI and have had about 4 drops in all.

In half the time in old world dungeons I've had about 40 drops.

I really do not get this as I read due to the random loot generator drops in SI are ALOT faster then that of the old world.

Am i unlucky or have goa bugged the drop rate ?

Q

quiescent

In my experience dungeons have always dropped more/better than outside areas. That said, I haven't exped much in SI due to me not knowing any good spots. Snoz I think that you should take a look at some loot sites and find some jewelry that best suits your class, then buy a crafted set of cloth and a staff and SC. SC more or less caps everything and saves a lot of time farming (apart from the farming you need to do to raise funds).

T

Tranquil-

I played to 10 in midgard SI, I didn't get a single random drop, only a normal dropped weapon with no stats.

In albion the droprate seemed much more consistent.

Might be a bad streak with the random generator though.

D

Danya

Dungeons have a higher drop rate than outside, I seem to remember reading it in one of the patch notes.

U

Uriron

I've found SI to be very good for drops, much better than "old" albion.

Did half a lvl with my 24 pally with a mates 17 reaver to speed his lvling up, i got 4 drops he got 3. ok none of my drops were useful to me but nice to hand on to mates, one of his was a nice flail tho.

Drop rate in avalon city seems quite good tho i suppose that counts as a dungeon really.

I like the random stats like Bows with +5 piety etc.. totally ridiculous stats sometimes, good for a laugh. Does make it harder to dish out loot in a group the because most drops can be useful to 3 or 4 classes now instead of just ideal for one.

R

razorboy

In the time I lvled my valewalker from lvl 1 to 8 I had about 14 unique drops, all from the SI zones. (solo)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom