Is the damn chronicles ever going to update...EVER?

O

old.Elrond

This is daaaamn annoying, there's all sorts of things I want to check up on but the info is pretty much a week out of date, maybe more :|

J

Jiggs

its much better like this tbh

just want guild RPs to be shown :D

A

Arumar

i'm with jiggs, it's better. takes away the competetive edge. no more constant checking to see where you are on the tables. Would be a lot better if everyone just went out to have fun, not try to be no. 1 on some silly table...

O

old.Elrond

I'm not hugely bothered about seeing character rp, but I'd like to see guild rp's, crafter levels, the members of the guild (eg how many level 46+) and that sort of thing. My guild has recruited a lot recently and I kinda wanted to look at how we are as a whole now :/ but as it stands we have approx 10 level 50s who are still listed in other guilds and basically everything is out of date!

S

StormriderX

It would be nice if goa got it working again sometime this year...

M

Marcus75

I'm also getting rather irritated with the fact that they dont give any info about what's happening and what's not.

Seems like GOA much rather sticks it's head in the sand instead of posting info for their paying subscribers. :mad: :mad: :mad:

S

StormriderX

Problem in xml-files 28 Feb 2003 06:12 GMT
xml-files were updated yesterday after a week but seem to be having problems. Several characters who have recently been added to guilds seem to be missing and all Hibernian characters and guilds are missing. This is a problem with GOA xml-files and will hopefully be fixed soon. Note that this will affect Albion and Midgard characters so that their server-rankings will seem higher than they are.
Belorfyn

That quote was taken from duskwave -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom