Is my cottage lost ???

ranind

Fledgling Freddie
After a short period away (through work commitment's and not been able to connect to daoc) i come back, and port to my cottage to just find the plot up for sale, and no cottage, so off i went to the market place, to redeem cottage and all belonging's but can only find the merchant banker who holds my vault (1) stuff..

And was informed that i have lost my cottage via asking /as, of which i cant believe, i had at least 4 player brought mechants (i.e portal merchant, speed merchant etc) plus my CM, of which i had loads of items on there, ranging from cheap to expensive...... So is it true i have lost all.....

a qucik calc in my head would say i have just lost 10-15 plat maybe more if that is the case......

I know there will be a few out there that will say u should of read the rules and reg's of housing, (but be honest out of all of us, please dont say u all have)......

please if you if you have any info on how i can get it back please say, but the chances are it is lost :(, but i hold on to that small glimmer of hope that i was misinformed

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
ranind said:
After a short period away (through work commitment's and not been able to connect to daoc) i come back, and port to my cottage to just find the plot up for sale, and no cottage, so off i went to the market place, to redeem cottage and all belonging's but can only find the merchant banker who holds my vault (1) stuff..

And was informed that i have lost my cottage via asking /as, of which i cant believe, i had at least 4 player brought mechants (i.e portal merchant, speed merchant etc) plus my CM, of which i had loads of items on there, ranging from cheap to expensive...... So is it true i have lost all.....

a qucik calc in my head would say i have just lost 10-15 plat maybe more if that is the case......

I know there will be a few out there that will say u should of read the rules and reg's of housing, (but be honest out of all of us, please dont say u all have)......

please if you if you have any info on how i can get it back please say, but the chances are it is lost :(, but i hold on to that small glimmer of hope that i was misinformed

Have you used rightnow service, and asked from them about your lost house?

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
its lost mate. had the same thing once, only difference was that my rent WAS paid (by alts), but due a bug it was actually not paid, without me beeing able to know it. I lost 25p~ with that.

only thing you should be able to recover are vault contents and CM stuff

just buy new house, buy a vault and CM(+porch ofc), go to the banker and he'll OVERWRITE the contents of your current housevault (empty normally) with the former vault contents. CM will still be filled upon buying 'new' one.

all trophys, decorations, additions etc are lost though.

Squiffy

Fledgling Freddie
Keep in mind that the content of your vaults and CM is linked to a specific char on your account. So when you buy the new house, make sure do it with the same character that bought your original house, not an alt on the same account.

ranind

Fledgling Freddie
ta for info, btw which merhcant gives the CM stuff back, i have found 8 bankers 4 for guild 4 for personel, but none for the CM stuff, also going to have to famr abit more to rasie the funds needed for another cottage/plot etc, lol also all my npc's i had brought :(

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
ranind said:
ta for info, btw which merhcant gives the CM stuff back, i have found 8 bankers 4 for guild 4 for personel, but none for the CM stuff, also going to have to famr abit more to rasie the funds needed for another cottage/plot etc, lol also all my npc's i had brought :(

The answer is in the FAQ database. Try searching under "Bankers".

RightNow FAQ database said:
The 8 "House Bankers", you can find them in every markets in the Foundations zones. For the two NPCs dealing with consignment items, you will only find them in the first market when you enter the housing zone.
Albion : Caerwen market :
Vivian : personal merchant
Fyren : guild merchant

Midgard : Erikstaad market :
Ulfar : personal merchant
Drafli : guild merchant

Hibernia : Meath market :
Shyla : personal merchant
Kineth : guild merchant

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom