Is it worth returning?

Dwun

Fledgling Freddie
I left the game about 18 months ago and have not really found anything good enough to replace DAoC so now am looking at returning. EQ2 was nice enough for a while but then went mad with add-ons, WoW was enjoyable but PVP is chaos and DDO is slow. I left DAoC because of the imbalance in RVR caused by TOA. I am not a big fan of add-ons and never really got into the extra grind of leveling artis. My basic question is :

Is there room in RVR for a RR4 Shaman, with no Artis and only ML1?

Also:
He was specced Cave but eventually I relented and went Aug spec, is Cave a viable spec these days?

Anyway that's about it really, what are your thoughts?

Lardrs FatKnacker Troll Shaman of Prydwen

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Most shammys are either 46 aug rest cave_or_43 aug and rest cave.

The ToA nerf just came so its very_very_easy to get geared up now. MLs are still a pain like they used to be but shouldnt take too long to get to ml5 (you wont be needing the rest so badly)

oh and, if you mean the imbalance between a hardcore and a casual gamer, that should be alot better now. With the new rp system and easier ToA.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I'd say they are minimum 44aug for nd end if they want a grp, cause pople barely spec lw1 anymore, atleast I dont.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
seen many people try to play again and end up quitting because they don't know anyone anymore. daoc is very boring if you don't have people to play with, but the best if you do. :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Vodkafairy said:
seen many people try to play again and end up quitting because they don't know anyone anymore. daoc is very boring if you don't have people to play with, but the best if you do. :p

Agreed, coming back to find the people you originally played with have left just make it a drag.

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Get your arse back into the game my friend. :clap: There are still a lot of people who you know roaming around. Alot from your old guild still play so don't worry on that front.

Since the recent 1.82 patch Arti's are a lot( and I mean a LOT) easier to get. With a few of the people you know we can get you TOAed very easily. Shaman are Always needed in groups, unfortunatly there are fewer and fewer active Shammies about so you will get groups.

When you get back in game, give me a yell and I'll help sort you out.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom