Is it worth me reporting a speed hacker without evidance of my own...

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't video it but i just saw blatant speed-hacking in thid. Won't name and shame but my question is, can i right-now it without any evidance of my own?

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Rightnow with name of the person, time and place where you saw him/her, and any other valid info you can come up with and hope for the best :)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
givf names, i wanna know too since i play thid alot :(

Tilda

Send it to RN, name, time, server, realm.
They can check everything else.

Please dont post who it was here, that just makes them harder to catch

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
I didn't video it but i just saw blatant speed-hacking in thid. Won't name and shame but my question is, can i right-now it without any evidance of my own?

as the others already said, just report it, maybe someone reported it aswell, so your report will just make the case stronger

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
GMs have logs, you don't need to make a video to report a speedhacker. Just the time, date and place (along with server) should be enough for them to look into it.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:

I noticed that a few weeks ago, sad that people will get there acoount banned for a lvl24 thid toon... :mad:

Why bother..

:m00:

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
I noticed that a few weeks ago, sad that people will get there acoount banned for a lvl24 thid toon... :mad:

Why bother..

:m00:

cheating is cheating, that's why....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom