Is it worth coming back?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Well, I've been away from the game for some time now and have been playing my own shard offline at home and got a bit nostalgic. I aint played since before EU closed and didn't bother sorting my acc's out with mythic.

So am I missing much and is it worth coming back?

Cheers

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Well, I've been away from the game for some time now and have been playing my own shard offline at home and got a bit nostalgic. I aint played since before EU closed and didn't bother sorting my acc's out with mythic.

So am I missing much and is it worth coming back?

Cheers

Best thing to do is try it you can transfer you characters over to Ywain and have 14 days free play.

If you don't like it don't subscribe.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Best thing to do is try it you can transfer you characters over to Ywain and have 14 days free play.

If you don't like it don't subscribe.

Good to see ya again Soulbow =) Might just do that. I am just a little concerned that when I log on that my chars will be naked or sommat :s

How much have I missed since the dragon stuff? =)

And do rangers still suck in rvr?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Good to see ya again Soulbow =) Might just do that. I am just a little concerned that when I log on that my chars will be naked or sommat :s

How much have I missed since the dragon stuff? =)

And do rangers still suck in rvr?

Wasn't often that people had naked transfer it all went smoothly tbh.

Yes Rangers suck

If you log in you find you Character in housing,all you need to do is /freexfer ywain (what ever ywain server you want 1-10) log out and you chars be transfered.

When you login on ywain server you picked you loginto the ywain housing place where you find if you had house etc will be at merchants there

You find ywains 1-2-3-4 are pretty full as most picked them so if you want nice housing plot try 6-7-8 maybe

I am still playing and am on Ywain3.

HF try the 14 days

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Forgot to add to get you account it changed a little from the Goa main accounts where you had different user name and password for you game login to you account login.

To access you account it is all done on you old Game login and Password.

So e.g you game password for goa was myname to access Mythics you need to add myname_eu must use _eu or it won't recognise you account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom