is it worth coming back?

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
ive not played DAoC in some months now as toa kinda ruined it for me and i found because i was a casual gamer i couldnt keep up with it all. Now i hear from a freind of mine who plays that with the new classic servers and darkness rising and new patches the game is going to be more open to casual gamers who basically just want to RvR lol. So is what i hear true and is it worth returning to?

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
I think so. Lets face it, it'll cost you £8 (about 3 beers) to try it out for a month. If you don't like it after that, you can cancel again. You've not really got all that much to loose ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Classic is really worth it as long as you hated ToA.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
If you quit because ToA ruined the game and you didnt have enough time to make your characters rvr ready then it is indeed a much better game now. Classic servers dispenses with ToA completely and in a few months the ordinary servers will get a patch that makes ToA much easier/faster to complete. If you quit because rvr in itself didnt work for you (not getting groups, overpowered class vs underpowered class, too zergy, not zergy enough etc) then the things that made you quit are ofc still there.

Just reactivate a month and play - its not a great deal of money you will have lost if you arent happy with it :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
No, wait till February 10th or so to avoid patch day lag, server downtime etc etc
aswell as the new patch being here for easymode TOA

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Easy-mode ToA won't be here until April at the earliest.

(That's a guess ofcourse, but considering the usual time between the double patches it's a fair guess I think).

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
go on u twisted my arm lol, ill prob reactivate in a couple of weeks after my christmas exams are over, but ye sounds fun gentleman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom