Is it worth coming back?

• Thread starter old.shotgunstow
  • Start date
O

old.shotgunstow

Exam week is this week, I have one tomorrow, Maths, two chemistry on wednesday, two computing on thursday, and finally two physics on friday. Woohoo, all done by the weekend. And then I can get rat-arsed and cry about how badly I've done.

Anyway the point of this thread was to say, in your opinion, is it worth renewing my subscription to daoc, or should I wait until the better games are out and move on?

A

adari

if u like to stick one person and move with 300 others

it might be

O

old.Nibor

first of all good luck with your exams.

and then give Daws :)

O

old.shotgunstow

OH MY GOD Nibor!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 My first daoc friend lol :) Hi mate how are you doing, and thanks for the good luck wishes hehe :D

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by old.shotgunstow
OH MY GOD Nibor!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 My first daoc friend lol :) Hi mate how are you doing, and thanks for the good luck wishes hehe :D
you have "daoc friends" ?

me feels u should get out more daws :p

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
you have "daoc friends" ?

me feels u should get out more daws :p

Yes I have people that I play with regularly, and Nibor was the first one. He helped me when I was a n00b in beta as a sorc :) And herbal, you tell me: 'Daws, you're not LGM or rr6+, so what exactly do you do?' The answer: I get out a lot more than you, lol.

O

old.Ailelun

Herbal has a stlong life, its amazing how much stuff you can do without leaving the house

xDDDDDdd

O

old.Ailelun

Go away, i still dont want you to renew!!

K

kirennia

it's pretty much same as ever ;) Except bit more zergy but solution with that is to simply not go to emain or if you do go there, ignore normal routes.

Good luck with the exams

A

Athis

Now now.. :p

Shoo! We don't want your kind here :m00:

Then again, I still want to beat you in a duel :twak:

A

adari

Originally posted by old.Ailelun
Herbal has a stlong life, its amazing how much stuff you can do without leaving the house

xDDDDDdd

:clap:

L

Luv_Bunny

you even doubt coming back?

come back dawsy :(

E

erhardtt

Exam week is this week, I have one tomorrow, Maths, two chemistry on wednesday, two computing on thursday, and finally two physics on friday. Woohoo, all done by the weekend. And then I can get rat-arsed and cry about how badly I've done.

Anyway the point of this thread was to say, in your opinion, is it worth renewing my subscription to daoc, or should I wait until the better games are out and move on?

Good Luck with your exams

Imo if you want to wait for a better game to get out, you may come to wait quite a while, asuming you want to play a MMORPG.

So, tbh I think you should renew your subscribtion:)

In my experience, its great for the game fun to take pauses. Each time I´ce done it, I come back with a earger to PvE and RvR. That feeling dies in some time tho.

O

old.shotgunstow

k, I've been on a break as long as possible. Assuming I can persuade my parents I'll be back this weekend......woooo :D If not... until september when I can legally own a credit card :scared:

S

Sol-

daws u fag.... jus goto some buildiin society / bank and say "giv new bank acct with a debit / solo card" then use that .... n00b :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom