Is it true?

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
That although i havnt done 5.10 i can do all of lvl 6 but not get the abiliy activated untill doing 5.10 thus in theory getting 2 abilitys at same time because i can complete the lvl 6? just read the daoc patch info for 1st time ever bored S***less due to server crash lmao :flame:

Corran

Part of the furniture
i got given credit for the 6.10 boss but having got ml5 xp yet... so judging but that i assume yes you are correct.... will let you know when i can be bothered to get all that damn xp you need

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
get the xp by doing the lvl twice lol or helping a few peoepl do 2 3 steps of the raid all my xp i gained was from doing other lvls with peoeple 100% in most cases after doing 3 parts ofa lvl:D but thnx m8...hopefully it means i can go on lvl 6 raid tomo complete it but not get the ability untill i do 5.10

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
If you have 5.10 but still need XP for 5.11 ---- you can do all of ML6 including 6.10

I know people who still need XP for ML3... but they have credit for 4.10 and 5.10 etc

Beeper

Fledgling Freddie
As long as you do .1 to .9 and then .10 yes your credit for that entire master level does store up until you have the xp to complete previous levels.

My merc was stuck needing mlxp for ML3 but had completed ML4 and ML5. As soon as I got enough to complete ML3 and spoke to arbiter, the ML4 trials appeared on my master list as all [done] except for the xp bit, and the same again with ML5.

The only thing that stops you getting credit for a .10 step is if you have not completed steps .1 to .9 in that level before you do .10.

And that includes if you have for example missed an entire master level.

EG you have done .1 to .10 of ML2 and .1 to .10 of ML4, you then go back and do ML3 ... you will then not have to redo any of ML4 as long as you did .1 to .9 and then .10 of it...

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
In short yes you can - some examples here may help

Bob the paladin is on a ML3 hunt, hes done 3.1 - 3.2 - 3.3 then gets wiped out on 3.4 Grrrrrr, that same day there is a ML4 raid, Bob attends this raid and does all of the ML 4 steps from 4.1 all the way to 4.10 and gets credit for all !! now when Bob returns and completes his old ML 3 track he will get his L3 ability and see that all of L4 is marked as [done] all the needs to do is fill the XP bar and he gets his new L4 ability too.

So anyone who has done the pre-requisites of ML 6.1 and ML 6.5 (for tonights raid) can attend and get credit for ALL the encounters.

See you later :)

iziz

Loyal Freddie
you can do ML6, but....
you now have to do ML6,
then go back and do ML5,
then get the xp requirement for ML5,
then get the xp requirement for ML6, which will then be the complete 100% as the extra MLxp you get from ML5 will not transfer over to ML6...

...instead of just being able to do ML6 and be ready for ML7 on friday.

To say I am furious with GOA is a bit of an understatement.

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
iziz said:
you can do ML6, but....
you now have to do ML6,
then go back and do ML5,
then get the xp requirement for ML5,
then get the xp requirement for ML6, which will then be the complete 100% as the extra MLxp you get from ML5 will not transfer over to ML6...

...instead of just being able to do ML6 and be ready for ML7 on friday.

To say I am furious with GOA is a bit of an understatement.

Why cant you just do ML6 tonight and ML7 on friday ? aslong as you do the pre-requs you would get credit for the full track.... yes youl'll have alot of ML XP to get. Or am I missing something ?

iziz

Loyal Freddie
Nxs said:
Why cant you just do ML6 tonight and ML7 on friday ? aslong as you do the pre-requs you would get credit for the full track.... yes youl'll have alot of ML XP to get. Or am I missing something ?

No no, that is the point :p

Most people seem to be getting a fair whack of ML xp from just doing the final encounters. But without ML5 done, you can't get the ML xp for ML6 or ML7, so people who would otherwise just have to do those raids, will now have to also finish ML5, gain ML xp for the complete ML6 and then gain ML xp for a complete ML7...

It's unfair that people will have to put in an extra xx hours work, just because of a server crash.

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
iziz said:
It's unfair that people will have to put in an extra xx hours work, just because of a server crash.

Yup i really have to agree there - but these things happen, I plan on running some of the lower ML raids soon for guild and alliance, hopefully this will allow to people to top-up there XP too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom