Is it true?

C

~Clarky~

is it true , that your a complete arse-hole ?

A

Agreac

Originally posted by vestax
That albs on Excal are nothing but mindless zerglings? :p

Mostly true ;), but there are some good guilds that mostly go in 1-2fg's. BF, The Brethren and SS come to my mind, sure there are few others.

O

old.Kian

No it's not true.

Some of us are highly intelligent, educated and cultured zerglings.

A few are in RvR guilds that run in single FG or 2 FG.

And a lot band together because they refuse to be RP fodder for their realm enemies - it's a war out there, you do realise... :)

H

Herbal Remedy

nope its the mids and hibs to:rolleyes:
sshot226.jpg

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
lol @ qb herb, everything down oO
yeah but made 5.5 k in one fight so was worth it ;o

V

vintervargen

Re: Re: Is it true?

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
nope its the mids and hibs to:rolleyes:
sshot226.jpg

why do you show a screenshot of mid keeptake thingie? that is ½ the normal alb force @ amg

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
yeah but made 5.5 k in one fight so was worth it ;o
ooOOOooOooooOoo, givf for my strong brehon! :D

V

vestax

Originally posted by [AoP]Abra
is it true , that your a complete arse-hole ?

From the hostility I presume he's one of the zerglings? :eek:

G

greenfingers

We, Herfølge Boldklub, BF and GoL are first of all not mindless (where did you get that from anyway?).

Zerglings.. hmm, well, comparing to yesterday night we weren't ... we were bout 10FG's fighting against bout 200 Hibs, 2 FG's NP and 4 random Mids... Zerg ... not yesterday.

Normally HB go out 1-2 FG's, but because of so many online peeps yesterday, we ALL went RvR - bout 3.5FG's.

We grp'd up with other guilds from our alliance, and started roaming Emain, pretty succesfull the first hour, but after that we got pwned by more then 200 Hibs.... so who Zergs?

Where is RG when we need them? :p

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by greenfingers
We, Herfølge Boldklub, BF and GoL are first of all not mindless (where did you get that from anyway?).

Zerglings.. hmm, well, comparing to yesterday night we weren't ... we were bout 10FG's fighting against bout 200 Hibs, 2 FG's NP and 4 random Mids... Zerg ... not yesterday.

Normally HB go out 1-2 FG's, but because of so many online peeps yesterday, we ALL went RvR - bout 3.5FG's.

We grp'd up with other guilds from our alliance, and started roaming Emain, pretty succesfull the first hour, but after that we got pwned by more then 200 Hibs.... so who Zergs?

Where is RG when we need them? :p

yes, and that has abolutly nothing to do with the keep takes :rolleyes:

E

erhardtt

The hibs might have thought they needed that many to retake the keep, because of defenders. But 200ish still goes under the definition of a zerg. Ofc one could say 25 FG, still doesn´t change it.

Imo when, say 10FG fight 10 FG, the lag for most will be so intence that they are unable to utilize any of the skills they learned in 1 Fg vs 1FG fights. So they will perform badly.
Furthermore out of the sheer numbers, confusion might arise, adding to the skillnessless performance.

So my defintion is that a zerg is when that criteria is met. ( numbers causing lousy perfomance).

This way I don´t say that the zergers are bad players, but they are merely restricted in what they could have done, was it a FG.

C

~Clarky~

Actually Vestax , i play both pry and excal , and i solo all the time i RvR on excal , im not a zergling , yes ppl do zerg on excal , but i hate the way ppl insult the server because of it

J

Jiggs

dunno really, mids and albs zerg alot, hibs also but less so...

guess the 4fg mids i saw camping amg emain on prydwen this afternoon was a figment of my imagination?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom