Is it time?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
To take IRVR to hibland?

Maybe its hibs turn to camp the bridge?:)

I agree and have for a while thought Albs need to get Alb red again that why I not been defending last few days.

Thing is you want find Hibs camping Crau bridge tho

Soulja

Septina

Part of the furniture
Hibs landscape is only green , i get dizzy :(

Log on!!11 RvR is superb atm!!111 Aye really. :( Douglas, Soulbow, Deathblabla and Overdoze or something camping Beno bridge grouped with Lokeh healing them vs the insane opposition of solo rr2 albs. :(

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
To take IRVR to hibland?

Maybe its hibs turn to camp the bridge?:)

And this would change what exactly? :p

Hibs and Mids need to change their no attacking policy first anyway.

Get aoe rooted by Lokeh, pa'd by mammsen, shot by dougie, etc, etc.

Albs log in go for 4 runs, logout again.

Also its not like CM is still about, with Halve of them moving to hib.

Also, also, it's not like albs ever make a pug.

It's all abit ZzzZzz atm. one can only hope for some decent action this weekend!

Septina

Part of the furniture

It's all abit ZzzZzz atm. one can only hope for some decent action this weekend!

You're playing Frikysfirst? Oo

Edit: hahaha? CM is moving hib......... on Dyvet? :XXXXXXXXXXX

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Gifv pala temp and i pwn all thoose hibs/mids with you tuthmes :>

Septina

Part of the furniture
Wtf no, Wae! BB with some DI is just soooo sexeh to have for a necro :|

Pffff, you were alone on top when i pa'd you. :( And the time when Lokeh rooted us i got rooted 1mm from Friky not like i'm not gonna PA at such a neat opportunity. :D

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved

the caster u was with added on a fight i was going to for him but septina attacked him and u didnt get PAed by him he paed the caster i went for u then septina went fo u when caster was dead

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
yeah its a shame those hibs dont kill the mids aswell. annoying as hell watching enemies stood there not getting killed.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
the caster u was with added on a fight i was going to for him but septina attacked him and u didnt get PAed by him he paed the caster i went for u then septina went fo u when caster was dead

Congratz on beeing totally clueless.

Septina

Part of the furniture

How can you talk to anyone about adding when you run a 4 ranger grp that even has a druid grouped to get heals. :x
I've seen you guys attack pretty much every alb soloer that has come along today on that bridge. :p

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
How can you talk to anyone about adding when you run a 4 ranger grp that even has a druid grouped to get heals. :x
I've seen you guys attack pretty much every alb soloer that has come along today on that bridge. :p

name them and i'll tell u why we attacked them eveyone that we killed had attacked us or added on someone or poped us for scouts for the druid he had only just come online and we've moved away for a brack

Septina

Part of the furniture
name them and i'll tell u why we attacked them eveyone that we killed had attacked us or added on someone or poped us for scouts for the druid he had only just come online and we've moved away for a brack

added on US, popped US, wonder why? How is a person supposed to know how that you're grouped with others or by what 'rules' you guys play by? :p
It's quite simple, you guys could chose not to kill someone 4 v 1 even if he attacks one of you but no, you want the easy rps instead of letting people have good fights. :p You havent killed or attacked me tho and i appreciate that, but i cant grasp how you can call others adders when you've done nothing but the entire evening. :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
added on US, popped US, wonder why? How is a person supposed to know how that you're grouped with others or by what 'rules' you guys play by? :p
It's quite simple, you guys could chose not to kill someone 4 v 1 even if he attacks one of you but no, you want the easy rps instead of letting people have good fights. :p You havent killed or attacked me tho and i appreciate that, but i cant grasp how you can call others adders when you've done nothing but the entire evening. :p

:worthy:

Btw Septina, can I come with my naked Infi for you? I know only fight back if you want, I could use some RPs :p.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Think whinage and majority posts on FH would let people know that Soulbow/Dougie and Deathsarrow are grped we 3 people on vent doing what everyone else in this game does.

Because we grped and we choose not to kill certain people then it upsets them.

Soulja

Septina

Part of the furniture
Think whinage and majority posts on FH would let people know that Soulbow/Dougie and Deathsarrow are grped we 3 people on vent doing what everyone else in this game does.

Because we grped and we choose not to kill certain people then it upsets them.

Soulja

You can still be grouped and not shoot down every soloer you come across, nothing says you HAVE to attack everyone that comes along with all 3 of you. Can still have good 1vs1's even tho you're grouped but you chose to attack everything to get the easy rps from it. :p Now, im not one to say how you're supposed to play the game but with the suffering state of the server i dont think a ranger trio killing pretty much every person out there trying to have some fun will make it any better. :O

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved

who did we add on ? we r a grp and play as a grp. ppl no this and no what there geting there selfs in to when attacking us. it's all over the server we r grped and we play nice to the ppl that play nice with us

make a solo zone and ppl that want solo fight/1v1 can move there like aggromon bridge other side of beno when we aint at beno bridge beno no albs move out that is why we end up there

Septina

Part of the furniture
who did we add on ? we r a grp and play as a grp. ppl no this and no what there geting there selfs in to when attacking us. it's all over the server we r grped and we play nice to the ppl that play nice with us

make a solo zone and ppl that want solo fight/1v1 can move there like aggromon bridge other side of beno when we aint at beno bridge beno no albs move out that is why we end up there

Being grouped doesnt mean you HAVE to attack whoever attacks one person out of your grp. :x Lets say it like this, a person logs on his character, gets buffed, runs out and finds one of you guys away from the others and he starts attacking, how on earth is this person meant to know that you're grouped with 2 - 3 other people and if he attacks one of you he'll get zerged to bits? :eek:
All i'm saying is that you guys have the option to grp with one another and still give fair fights to those who want it but you chose to go for the easy way and get some fast rps instead. :(

Mmmmmkei? :O

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Log on!!11 RvR is superb atm!!111 Aye really. :( Douglas, Soulbow, Deathblabla and Overdoze or something camping Beno bridge grouped with Lokeh healing them vs the insane opposition of solo rr2 albs. :(

:) will try log in before going to work

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
IRVR in Hib seems a nice idea, as a hib I'd welcome it in a way - question is, do we end up with out fingers burnt of a relic going missing quickly? I know apparently CM are 'gone' but I don't like the idea of the experiment that they are, just to find they make a special effort to do some early morning acquiring - or I suppose Kzn could fail and rage qtd :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom