is it my imagination or..

L

lathonial

has the old non-capped evade algorithm back, noticed about 60-80% evade on Sb lately and tested it against a rr3 inf with dodII last night, yup, 70%+ on the most part, with Amythyst (to-hit bonus), wasnt evade capped at 50%. if so, seems to b a bit screwed at mo

G

Ghostly

I think the evade rate is capped per swing not per fight. So you could have been unlucky in thos fights :)

M

mandom

Originally posted by lathonial
has the old non-capped evade algorithm back, noticed about 60-80% evade on Sb lately and tested it against a rr3 inf with dodII last night, yup, 70%+ on the most part, with Amythyst (to-hit bonus), wasnt evade capped at 50%. if so, seems to b a bit screwed at mo

be nice :)

C

Carlos Bananos

what ghostly said

dont expect some 29slash spec saracen to hit a 50+17 axe SB much :l

L

lathonial

Laths a 50+17 slash briton, same evade on diamond btw , 1464wepskill

T

tahngarth

i hit sbs with my 29+17 slash saracen gimp :p

L

lathonial

i know, summit seriously wrong, noone else seems to report these probs, aussie and alpha have less WS and dont report similar problems, i mean wtf is goin on here. but are u really sure, try hitting an infi tahn and post bak, think its only last few days its happening

G

Ghostly

i know, summit seriously wrong, noone else seems to report these probs, aussie and alpha have less WS and dont report similar problems, i mean wtf is goin on here. but are u really sure, try hitting an infi tahn and post bak, think its only last few days its happening

Never hurts to ask: You did enchant yer weapon right?

B

behatch

remove evade from infils and df,sorted!!!!111111

O

old.Xanthian

like u ever fight anyway, stand at back of Alb zerg leeching...

L

lathonial

just hada scrap with aada amg, 14 swings, 9evades. shurrup xan ya twit, im a scout i have a bow <--- its a piece of wood it has a string, it fires arrows at people from a greeeeaaat range.

V

Vanark

ffs Lathoniel i'm not rr3 :p ....5L5 :D
get your facts straight ;)

B

behatch

just hada scrap with aada amg, 14 swings, 9evades. shurrup xan ya twit, im a scout i have a bow <--- its a piece of wood it has a string, it fires arrows at people from a greeeeaaat range.

lath,stop adding ffs!!

you dont use RF which makes me happy though

got to hate rapid fire newbs

even though non rapid fire does more dmg \o/

L

lathonial

rapid fire, pfft. same end, less damage, why, oh god why use it

soz about the adds guys, but u know, u c a fight u fire at em, id love to sit and watch a duel, really do like to watch, and btw if i waited till the alb fell over till i fired, id get the full RPs, but these days, u just know that an adds gonna pop any second. kill em imo, kill em all.

pls anyway no whinges, solution to above problem /?

B

behatch

i attack someone

few seconds later

lath shoots you with his bow

<thinks> ffs not again :D

L

lathonial

lol evad, y my mouse gets drawn to u, i try to stop it but the force is too strong.

C

Carlos Bananos

still doesn't stop u being zerg leader tho ;l

L

lathonial

i dont zerg much, i may anti-zerg once in a while, i log, i port, i buff, i run to amg, i meet some ppl i know, they join (mayb) end of story. im not a ppl lover. and i think alot of enemy stealthers appreciate that i mostly solo. they killed me often enuff without adds. show some loving carlos, then mayb ill start to like ppl again, twit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom