is it me...

O

old.seb1024

Or is Albion finnaly getting both stronger and more organised in rvr and are the mids looking scared now?

V

VidX

lol

Most definitely you.

I mean, the little trip to Mid earlier to hit the Relic keep...

WTF????

Albs (about 70) ran right to the relic keep doors, didn't pull the guards from a distance to reduce the numbers, so there was loads of high guards with big whackin' sticks waiting for the albs.

D'oh!

And us Hibbies were nice enough to put on a diversion as well...

D'oh! again :)

Organised? nah! You just have levels, but they don't mean shit if you don't know how to use them.

I mean, how many times have the hibs had to hit the mids at the apk in Emain, just to get the albs to move forward? And most of the time there's only 1 group of us, yet somehow we manage to do more damage than the entire alb force sitting taking holiday snaps at the apk.

Albs have one severe weakness: the realm is split by the 2 big alliances, which, as far as we can see, don't talk to each other that much.

At the minute, the albs are not much of a threat. But if they were to combine all the alliances, they would be a threat, and not the near-joke (no offence, but it's true) they are are in RvR.

There are some very good players in Albion on the Prydwen server, but I think they are not playing to their fullest because the realm doesn't work together.

I do enjoy fighting the albs, it's a nice experience to fight a larger force and come out on top, but we come out on top 99% of the time.

Guys, please start talking to everyone in the realm, you'll accomplish alot more.

L

Lam

I'm almost ashamed to say it but what Vidx tells is true. We have the numbers now and the levels but there is still a lack in organisation.

The problem isn't the people organising the raids but mostly the people that go on the raid because they often don't listen to what their groupleader says. This results in chaos like yesterday when a large part of the alb force went with the hibs while they were supposed to stay with the rest of the albs.

But hey, I think the albs learned something yesterday about organising a major offensive and hopefully we'll get the job done next time.

O

old.dwyte

everyone has to learn sometime...

nuff said
:rolleyes:

K

krait

Yup.....organisation for yesterdays relic raid was nil....we found out late in the day and when we arrived in Odins along with about 30 others the raid was already under way and failing badly :( when those of us at Odins were ready to go the word came through that the raid was called off.......thats organisation Albion style at the moment......but it can only get better (i hope) from now on.
What is probably needed is a meeting of all Guild Masters to get a coherent working relationship going of all alliances (or 1 large alliance).Guilds who always play together will work better as groups in RvR (witness SotL retaking Albions keeps back last week) and we will generally listen to our GMs before other people, until we can get an RvR hierarchy of some sort under way.
Hmmm..........with all that said i'd much rather just have Fun :D ..............now there's an idea,having fun and beating Middies (and hibbies ;) ) too. :)

O

old.Ibica

i'd say it's you, but lately many players have gone to alb on prydwen, nice to see :)

Stand up agoinst those f***ng mids ;)

O

old.Velo

The relic raid as i understand it was more of a test to see how many guards etc there was... i wasnt there so i dont know, and i dont think it was directly planed.

the organisation of other raids have been great imo...

O

old.Okies Kayy

This keep attack was made even harder due to both hib and mid being there auto target was not possible all you got was a member of the enemy realm and trying to mouse target in severe lag isnt exactly easy,but none the less we have gained some experience from the event so it wasent all to waste.

Users who are viewing this thread